42 - First day at school

I am so excited!!!

Today is my first day at my new school!

After I reach school, I take my schedule and go to my first class.

While the teacher is explaining, I get a weird feeling that somebody is staring at me.

But I ignore it and listen to the maths teacher.

But after 5 min, I again get this feeling so I turn around.

So I see a girl. She looks creepy. I mean seriously! She has this black, straight and long hair that she likes to cover her face with.

And she is just staring at me. Why is she even staring at me?

I turn back because I am creeped out.

Thank god she is not there in my second class. But.... I see her again in my third class.

She looks so scary! She is staring at me again. What does she have to do with me?

Is she gonna stare at me for the rest of the day?

In my bus back to home, she sits next to me purposely so she can stare at me.

What the hell is her problem?

Oh wait! She just smiled. Not a normal smile. A really scary smile.

I try to avoid her the whole time but I can't.

And she keeps on staring at me for the rest of the days.

One day, I tried to ask her what was her problem and she did not reply. She just stood there looking at me.

Is she possessed or something? I don't know but I need to move to a new school as soon as possible because she really frightens me.

---------------------------