''This is Ayame Tanaka, she was my best friend from the city and she moved here just recently with her mom. She doesn't find it the easiest meeting with a lot of people in a group like this so please don't scare her okay?'' I say smiling softly at them all. Everyone smiled and walked forward one at a time as not to crowd her.

''My name is Chie Satunaka and this is my best friend Yukiko Amagi. nice to meet you Ayame-chan''

''I'm Rise Kugikawa i'm sure you've seen me on TV as the idol Risette. I'm taking a break though, I hope we can become good friends!''

''My name is Teddie! This is sensei''

''Heh, thank you Teddie. I'm Yu Narukami a pleasure to meet you''

''Um I'm Yosuke, Yosuke Hanamura. I work here at Junes part time so I've already met your mom. Hope we can get to be good friends too'' I noticed that as Yosuke introduced himself, he and Ayame looked at each other a little longer than the others, she smiled a little bigger too before he smiled and went to sit down again.

''Its nice to meet you all, Naoto and Kanji-kun has told me many wonderful things about you all during lunch break. I too hope we can all be good friends'' Ayame said smiling at each one of them, I was a little taken back at how she brave she was being and how easily she had relaxed with our friends I smiled as she began to talk a little with everyone.

Yosuke's POV

Ayame-chan, the new transfer student apparently was already really close with Naoto and it seemed she had gotten to know Kanji pretty well too. She seemed really nice she was smart and really pretty her violet eyes were unique and seemed to sparkle, her hair was also a really dark purple and was tied back into a high pony. I noticed that she kept returning her gaze back to me, or is that me just thinking too much?

No she definitely was, everytime she looked to me I smiled which she returned before answering some more questions that the guys were asking. I could see she was still a little nervous, Naoto said she wasn't great at meeting people in large groups.

''So Aya-chan, your mom is really nice what's your dad like. Is he not here with you both too?'' Teddie asked, at this I noticed that Naoto who was once calm and smiling, widened her eyes and tensed up as she looked over to Ayame with a look of panic on her face.

Ayame's face dropped she was no longer smiling, she looked to the ground and tensed up. She balled up her fists and fear took over her face as she started to shake. We looked to Naoto as if asking what was wrong she looked to us completely panicked, something I never thought I would see Naoto look like or even act she was always so calm and collected and now she was freaking out.

''Oh no this is really bad, I should have told you all to not mention her father. Its a bad trigger for her...'' she started looking over to Ayame who had now started to stagger back slightly, muttering things under her breath as her body shook. She brought her hands up to her head and covered her ears squeezing her eyes shut tight. Before we could ask Naoto what she was going to say Ayame started to talk louder making us all look at her face full of fear.

''No... stop it...stop it.....please...just... leave me alone....just..........SHUT UP!!!'' she screamed as tears ran down her cheeks, at this Naoto sprinted over to her as fast as she could and did something I never thought I would see her do, she engulfed Ayame into a tight hug as she fell to the ground crying and screaming.

''Ayame, please calm down its okay your in a safe place, he wont get you. He doesn't even know where you are your safe........your safe I'm here....... I'm here I'll protect you I told you I would didn't I and I'm not going to break that promise not now not ever'' Naoto kept saying over and over she looked frantic as she hugged her friend tighter I could actually see small tears begin to form in her own eyes, I think we all did which made us panic. Naoto was really strong so to see her about to cry whilst freaking out and well not being herself made up all really worry about this situation even more.