HADES' POV~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle, will Apollo be alright?" Dionysus asks me.

"I'm not sure. We'll need to keep an eye on him though." I say and Dionysus nods his head in agreement.

BACK TO FAE'S POV~~~~~

Carmen gets me a glass of water while the other girls try to figure out what's going on. I sit at the dining room table staring at the surface of it thinking.

"I was so scared. I thought you had vanished. Stay with me forever!"- Apollo.

"I wonder what mine and Lord Apollo's future looks like! What a horrible future!"- The woman.

I kept on replaying in my mind what that was, but couldn't put my finger on it. It got later at night and I went in my room to lay down in my bed and try to sleep. I hear the bells again and my balcony doors burst open. I look over and Loki wasn't there. Flower petals flew into my room and I saw another image of that woman. But this time she was in a river. With cuts on her arm and flower petals surrounding her.

"Cassandra!" I turn around and see Apollo yell and run towards me.

"Cassandra! Where are you?!" He yells again and he sees the woman in the river.

"Cassandra!" Apollo runs in the river and holds the woman in his arms and starts to cry. I didn't know what to do, but just cry with him.

"I was going crazy looking for her and when I saw her body in a river and  saw cuts on her arm. I had an immediate break down."- Apollo.

I remembered what he said when I thought Laurance had died and Loki, Balder, Tsukito, and Apollo shared their stories with me of someone close to them that they've lost. That woman was Cassandra. She was the human that Apollo was in love with and soon took her own life! The image ended and I saw someone walking outside with the flower petals. Apollo. I put on my jacket and jumped off of my balcony and ran after him. We got to the river where I lost control of myself and their was a ghost standing before Apollo. He started walking into the river and started talking to her.

"I'm so sorry. If you never met me. You would still be alive." Apollo was walking closer and closer to her and I jumped in and swam towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Apollo, don't go near her!" I yell and hold onto him. The ghost disappeared and Apollo passed out.

"Von Ronsenberg!" I turn around and see Hades and Dionysus running towards the river.

-----TIME SKIP-----

We get into Apollo's dorm in his bedroom and he's tossing and turning in his sleep. Like he was having a nightmare.

"Will Apollo be alright?" I ask and Hades looks down at the ground.

"Who knows?" Dionysus says.

"Was that Cassandra?" Dionysus asks Hades. He nods his head and I knew I was right that it was Cassandra.

"Was Cassandra his previous lover?" I ask Hades.

"Yes. Cassandra hasn't still come to the Underworld yet." Hades says and I look at him.

"What does that mean!?" I ask him and Apollo grunts and I hold him down.

"It means if there's a soul that doesn't come back down to the Underworld then they're trying to harm a person that was close to them." Hades explains and Apollo sits up.

"Cassandra. Cassandra. She's dead. She's dead because of me!!" Apollo yells and he screams a dark cloud swerves around his ring on his hand and it turns black. Hades holds him down and I run to try and find Zeus.

"Zeus!" I yell and barge into his room.

"I'm guessing you're here about Apollo." Zeus says.

"Zeus, please save Apollo! He's been working real hard here!" I yell.

"If I could I would've done it by now. But, I can't. If this keeps up then Apollo will wither away to nothing." Zeus says and I run out of the room and Mr. Thoth stops me.

"Did you hear him? We can't do anything about it." He says and I push him away from me.

"I still have to do something!" I yell and run out of the room. I get to the stairs and see the ghost from earlier stand in front of me.

"Please! Free Apollo! He misses you a lot and you're hurting him! Please just free him already!" I beg and the woman stares at the ground.

"He can't hear my words. Every time I try to talk to him, it gets worse. Maybe," She moved and she vanished and appeared next to me, "since you're human. Can you lend me your assistance?" She asks.

-----TIME SKIP-----

HADES' POV~~~~~~

We wait a little bit then Apollo gets up and starts walking. Dionysus and I chase after him and see Fae with her hair differently.

"Fae! Get away from------" I stop Dionysus.

"Dionysus, it's Cassandra."

FAE/CASSANDRA'S POV~~~~~~~

"Cassandra---" I put my finger over Apollo's mouth and he stops talking.

"Lord Apollo, I was in love when I first met you. I never thought I would never meet a god that would fall in love with me. When I saw that I would take my own life I knew that you would be very heartbroken." I say and Apollo puts his hands on my shoulders.

"No! It's my fault! It's my fault that you died!" Apollo yells and he falls to his knees and I get down to his level.

"Stop blaming yourself, Lord Apollo. We never even had the idea that I would take my own life. Even though, I'm dying alone, I still want you to have a happy life! If you have a happy life, I will be even happier, Lord Apollo!" I say and wrap my arms around him.

"You're happy?" He asks me.

"Yes. Very happy, Lord Apollo." I answer.

"Cassandra...." Apollo starts to cry and I rub the back of his head and he hugs me.

"I'm glad I was able to tell you what I was able to, Lord Apollo. I hope you'll be happy now too." I say. I knew Cassandra wanted to give Apollo a last goodbye so I let her kiss him. I removed my lips from his and Cassandra leaves my body.

"Goodbye, Lord Apollo. And thank you, Fae Von Ronsenberg." Cassandra thanks us and she disappears into hundreds of the silver flower petals and flies away.

"Cassandra...." Apollo says and I hear metal break and look over at him and see that his shackle came off.

"Your shackle!" I exclaim and grab his hand and look at it.

-----TIME SKIP-----

"Your shackle came off?!" Loki exclaims.

"Yeah." Apollo responds.

"It'll be at some point until the rest of ours come off." I say and Carmen looks at me.

"You have a shackle on?" Carmen asks me.

"No. I'm just saying that theirs will all come off at its own time." I say and Carmen nods her head in understanding.

"You really are Apollodoof!" Loki says and puts Apollo in a headlock and noogies him.

"Say aren't we forgetting something?" Kaylee asks and we all take a moment to think.

"Our exams." Tsukito says.

"HUH?! OH SHIT!!!! WE'RE SCREWED BIG TIME!!!!!" I exclaim.