"Apollo, let go of me! Please!" I yell and he holds onto me tighter.

"Never!" He yells and I hear people running down the steps and I get scared and start to cry.

"Help!" I scream and try to break free of him and still couldn't.

"Hey!" I heard Loki yell. I could feel three people trying to break me free. I opened my eyes and saw Takeru, Balder, and Loki standing in front of me. Takeru and Loki were able to get Apollo's arms off of me and I ran to Balder and hugged him tight. I've never been so afraid. I was crying so much. Loki took me and held me close to him and rubbed the back of my head.

"What's the big deal?! What were you doing to Fae!?" Takeru asks and holds Apollo's shirt in his fist.

"Huh? What happened?" Apollo asks and I stay close to Loki and Balder and keep my face close to his chest. I look at Apollo who looked confuse of what was going on.

"Playing dumb huh?" Loki asks and I wipe the tears from my eyes. "Look at what you did to Fae! She was terrified!" Loki yells and I look at him.

"Luckily, we noticed that you guys were gone for a long amount of time and we came to come check on you." Balder says and I look at Apollo.

"Come here, Fae. I'll take you back up to our study room." Balder says and he takes my hand and Loki stays with Takeru to question Apollo.

"Are you alright?" Balder asks me while I was still in shock and I was too afraid to move. We walk into the study room and everyone looks at me. Carmen, Kaylee, and my brothers run over to me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Carmen asks me while Laurance was holding me in his arms and I began to hyperventilate.

"Apollo was holding onto Fae and told her to stay with him forever and that he'll never let go of her. She screamed for help and me, Takeru, and Loki were able to get down there on time to get her out of there." Balder explains.

"It's like what happened with Cody. He held her captive and it scared her so bad that the car exploded." DJ said.

"That probably reminded her of that." Kaylee says and I bury my face in Laurance's shoulder and keep crying. I hear the doors open and look over. I saw Takeru and Loki each standing on one side of Apollo watching him. Loki looked pissed at Apollo and Apollo stopped and turned towards me.

"Fae , lypámai tóso. I didn't mean to----" Apollo says until Loki stops him and they go sit him down. Loki takes me and we go back over to the couches and I sit on his lap. I calm down and we get back to studying for the test the next two days. I kept on looking at Apollo whose sitting by himself behind the couch and he wasn't even studying. He was just staring at the ground.

-----TIME SKIP-----

LOKI'S POV~~~~~~~

"I hope Apollo gets better soon." Balder says and I pick up a cigarette and start to smoke.

"That was nothing like him today." Thor comments.

"You should've seen how frightened Fae was. She could barely catch her breath." Balder says and I squish the cigarette I had between my thumb and pointer finger. I had a feeling that Apollo didn't do it on purpose. But, what if it was like one of those images like Fae has.

TSUKITO'S POV~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope Apollo Agana Belea gets better soon." I say and look at Takeru while I was petting Usamaro.

"Yeah I do to, Bro. That was nothing like him acting like that. He would never do that to Fae. He knows that her and Loki are dating." Takeru says.