Chapter Four *_SimplyInnocent_*

When our eyes met I knew there was something wrong. An overwhelming feeling of power flowed through me. A power that I had never felt before. I felt the sensation in my veins as it ran through my body, making me feel stronger. A strength I'd never felt before. A power that I liked.

Now I sit beside.. Grab? Garb? Garbage? No way, two people can't sit together and decide to call their kid garbage. I look to my side and see him staring at the board. He is even writing shit down. What's with this kid? At my old school we threw our pens at the teachers, not using them to write in books. I don't think we even had books.

"What are you doing?" I ask, about to tap him on the shoulder to get his attention when he jumps back, looking at me like I'd grown an extra head.

"I'm listening to the teacher intently and writing down notes so that I can pass my subject." He snarls, looking away again when his eyes meet mine. 

I hate this kid.

The bell rings for the end of the day and before I even get the chance to pick my books up Garb stood up from his seat and ran out the door. I picked up my books quickly and ran after him.

"You're supposed to show me where my locker is, Gay." I smirk, leaning against the locker beside his. He gasps and closes his locker quickly, turning away from me and begins to walk off. I reach for his arm to pull him back, but before I make contact he turns to me and points his finger at me.

"You will NOT call me that! And you can find your own locker, I will not be helping you. Go and find someone else to harass!" He yells, cheeks red. Why is he so worked up?

"No, I think I like this arrangement much better." I smirk. 

He huffs then turns away again, storming out the door while slinging his bag over his shoulder. This is going to be fun. Even though I hate him.

I pull up in front of the dark mansion that I call home and step out of my car, its colour matching the night.

"Just fit in the hole you stupid key." I growl. After three more tries the key finally lets me get into my house. 

Everything in the house is dark; the walls, the ceiling, the floor. I try to turn the light on but the bulb blows just as I flick the switch on. I need to get that fixed. I walk into the kitchen and open an empty fridge. 

I plug my phone into the charger while I order some pizza. 

Fifteen minutes later the pizza guy comes. I open the door to a blonde haired guy with eyes as green as emeralds.  

"Here's your pizza- woah." His eyes widen at the sight of me. He looks me up and down, blushing when he notices that I saw him checking me out. I wink then take the pizza out of his hands, putting the change in his pants pocket.

I head up the stairs, pizza box in hand, tripping on the top step, nearly falling the whole way down again. I walk into the bathroom and flick the light on. This time it stays on for about five seconds before the light bulb bursts again. I swear this house is falling apart.

I stare in the mirror, my red eyes scaring me in the dark. I run a hand through my jet black hair, sighing. I need to fix this house on the weekend, its so old.

I walk to my room and sit at my desk, munching on my pizza, savoring the taste of it. I jump into my creaky bed and close my eyes, filling with anger at the thought of having to see him again tomorrow. 

"Hey, Gay." I smirk, leaning against the locker next to his. He jumps, then frowns, turning to me.

"It's Gabe, not Gay. So stop calling me that." He huffs, shutting his locker door. Before I get the chance to say anything else he walks off, leaving me lost in the crowded hallway.

I decide to teach him a lesson. I walk to the office and ask for the principal. 

"Oh hello Mr Argon. Has Gabriel helped you settle in?" he says, smiling as he looks up at me from his desk. I take a seat in front of the desk shaking my head. He looks at me with concern.

"No, sir. Gabriel has not helped me at all. He is avoiding me and refuses to even show me where my locker is. I don't feel welcomed here." I say, faking a sniffle. Anger fills his features as he picks up the phone, calling the office. I don't take in what he is saying, laughing internally at his name. Gabriel.

"I am so sorry, Mr Agron. Mr Sanders will help you with whatever you need, he just needs to be reminded of how we treat new students. You may go back to your class now." he says, looking back to his computer again.

"Thank you." I smirk, walking out the door, closing it behind me.

"You! You got me in so much trouble!" Gay comes storming up to me, arms flailing about.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smirk, turning towards him. I stand from my seat, standing only just taller than him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" He exclaims, pointing his finger at me once again. There is no one else in the room to witness the fight, they all left to take a break, even the teacher who was sick of teaching a bunch of teenagers who don't even listen to her.

"No I don't think I do. Please enlighten me."

Before I even get the chance to react, Gay grabs onto my collar and throws me against the wall, his knuckles turning white from how tightly he's gripping onto it. 

"Now look here you-"

The last thing I see is Gay collapsing onto the ground beside me, my eyes slowly closing as I fall out of consciousness.