Finals: Voting

Welcome, everyone, to the final voting round of Ace of Spades! Our five finalists have done marvellously to make it this far and us saying that we're proud of you is an absolute understatement. Still, this is the round where all competitors go up for votes to determine the winner of these Games.

Without further ado, your finalists:

Adam Burke

Florence French

Aoife Callahan

Ren Cayse

Addilyn Devella

Each competitor will start out with the same number of votes that is their private entry score out of 24. Voting will follow the system designed by RappyTheDinosaur, which requires you to rank the players in the order you think all the tributes should place in. Along with your vote, please include the reasons for your choices. Example:

1. Ed Sheeran for first place + reasons

2. Brendon Urie for second place + reasons

3. Christina Grimmie for third place + reasons

and so on.

Points will be added to their private scores in reverse order of their rankings to determine each player's final placing. Finalists may vote, but they are not allowed to vote for themselves, resulting in only four players in their votes, and they will only be counted if all finalists vote. Send your votes in through PM.

We'd once again like to give everyone a serious reminder to vote fairly and unbiasedly. This is a Finals and we're certain that no finalist would appreciate a biased vote against them and their character. Please do consider carefully before voting!

Voting closes in 48 hours on Tuesday, June 21st at 2 PM BST.

One more thing: We've decided to try something on the TRE account. From now till 1 PM BST on June 21st, we'll be accepting thank you notes through PM. It doesn't matter if you're a finalist or just someone who's been following the Games. If you have anything to say to anyone, be they allies or voters, please do send a word of thanks into our inboxes! You may sign off anonymously if you wish. These will all be posted in a chapter an hour before the results are up. If we get a sufficient amount of responses, we'll consider making this a tradition for all TRE Games :)

That's all for now!

Special awards will be up at 1 PM BST on Monday.