Part 19 - The end

This is the end ladies and gentlemen. Thank you so much for sticking with me again. I really hoped that you enjoyed reading it, as well as I enjoyed writing it. It's writing almost on it's own. I just light the spark and BAM. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I was at my home playing games with my friends. I missed it so much, as we had so much fun. I felt like most things are back at normal and I loved it that way.

I heard a knock on my door.

"I'll be right back, somebody at my doors," I informed my friends and Lui laughed.

"I hope it's not that man, who kicked you out." I smirked, put down my headphones and went answer it.

When I opened the doors I saw Evan. He looked devastated and I felt so sad for him.

"What happened?" I asked confused and he scratched back of his head. I noticed a suitcase next to his leg.

"Can I please stay over your place?" His voice cracked in the half of the sentence. I quickly nodded my head and invited him in.

What the fuck happened? Oh don't you dare tell me... no! He looked just like this after Sydney had broken up with him.

My heart skipped a beat and I led him to my guest room.

"You ok, dude?" I asked and he silently nodded his head.

He lay down on the bed and curled up. I sighed and rubbed my face.

Yeah it's what I think. She broke up with him again. How could she do that? He's father of her child for fuck sake!

I hunkered down to his level.

"You want to talk about it?" I whispered carefully. He shook his head and I saw some tears.

"I'm gonna make some food. It will help you." I went to my room and sat down to Skype.

"Gotta go, boys. My family arrived. They wanted to surprise me," I informed them tiredly.

They all say goodbyes and I went offline. I walked to the kitchen.

I fucking knew it. I knew she's a bitch, but how could she do that? And why am I helping him again!? It's not my responsibility, for fuck sake. I hate myself, and I hate my feelings for him. Why did I even play with his emotions that time I was staying over his place. God dammit!

I prepared a soup, took a meal and went to him. I sat on the bed next to him and silently tried to feed him.

"You're so nice to me," he whispered and took a spoon of my soup.

"I know," I responded.

"I don't deserve this," he continued in whisper and so slowly nodded my head.

"I know," I repeated with sigh.

"You should be shouting at me, you should be angry, but you aren't. Why?" He asked.

Because you're my best friend and I have feelings for you. Because I love you, man.

"I'm pissed, trust me. I fucking told you, this would happened. I fucking knew she would stab you again. And again you crawled back to me for a shelter. And I'm that motherfucker who let you in. All the time," I said aloud.

He glanced over me and nodded his head.

"I'm sorry, Jonathan," he whispered and I sighed.