Part 15 - Return

I won't blabber again, don't you worry. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————————

(Delirious POV)
Three more weeks passed by without any words from me. First days I felt terrible and I wanted to talk with my friends so badly. But I knew I couldn't.

I spent another two weeks and a half traveling around the world. I visited most countries in the Europe, I traveled through Asia and went back to my homeland.

It helped me a lot. I cleared my mind and didn't think about Evan that much. I met new friends, and fuck some women and men on the way home. Whole new experience.

I was ready to pack for another travel, this time through America. I wanted start from Alaska and ended down in Caribic. I grabbed my phone and called my family, that I'm in home for a few days.

They invited me to the dinner next day and I agreed. I hadn't seen them for three weeks and definitely missed them. My phone rang and I knew I got a message.

I looked at the display. It was from Brock. My heart skipped a beat.

B: Hey, dude. I'm sure you won't read this message, when you're in the Asia. That's what your family told us. You're my friend, so I try it anyway. I'm getting married! Yes, yes, shock, right? So I want to invite you to the wedding this Friday. Would be awesome if you show up. That's all. Have a great day. We miss you so much.

Married? Brock is getting married? Oh my god, that's super awesome! Fuck! I wanted to travel... but in this case. I have to call him. I have to call Mini and the others.

I called Brock immediately with my pounding heart.

"No way," he breathed out and I giggled.

"Brock, hi!" I greeted him cheerfully.

"Am I dreaming? Are you really calling? How long was it? Three weeks?" I slowly nod my head, even though he couldn't see it.

"So marriage, huh? Congratulations! You are gonna be big boy now," I said with grin.

"Delirious... you don't even know, how happy I'm to talk with you. I miss you so much, you motherfucker." I felt flattered, and all of a sudden I was so happy to hear his voice too.

"Yeah, thanks man. So Saturday? I wanted to travel, but in this case I'm definitely going!"

"This is my second best day in my life," shouted excitedly Brock.

"I'm looking forward. In that case I'm telling you my goodbyes. Need to unpack, call the others and watch some of your videos." I started to unpack with big smile on my voice.

"I missed you so much! Ok Saturday, don't forget please." With that he hung up.

Ok, that's that. He's getting married, that's totally awesome. Ok I should call Cartoonz first, he deserves it. Then I'll call Mini, and I could check Skype to call my friends in group call and not one by one. I don't have too much credit.

"Jonathan?" He whispered in confusion and I laughed.

"Hey, dude." I turned on my PC.

"You're really calling me? I left you like a one hundred calls and messages." I giggled.

"Nah, you left me like a billion calls and messages, bitch."

"You motherfucker! It's so sweet hear your voice. How are you?"

"I bought you some souvenirs from the countries I visited. Oh yeah and I'm coming to Brock's wedding."

"Wait! You home? Dude... really?" I had to laugh, how silly his voice sounded.

"Yeah. Wanna hang out?"

"If I wanna? You piece of shit I'm on my way. Don't you dare leave your house. See ya." I laughed.

"Bye."

I smiled and went to the kitchen for some food. Along the way, I called MiniLadd.

"Delirious? Is that really you?"

"Why is everybody acting like I was gone for eternity? Yep, it's me," I said with smile on my face.

"Because you were gone for eternity. There are so many things I have to tell you, before you disappear again."

"I'm not going anywhere. Actually I'll see you on Saturday."

"You are going to Brock's wedding? That super awesome! Oh my... I'm so happy, you don't even know," he shouted in joy.

"I can hear that," I giggled.

"We all were really depressed, after you had left us. We didn't even record any videos for first days. And nobody knew that it wasn't your family issue, expect from me. It was hard no to tell them, even to to tell Tyler, trust me. They went to your house twice, to check up on you, but you weren't there."

They care about me so much? I love them! That's really sweet.

"You're a hero, Craig. I was near your house one time, but I thought you may be with Tyler, so I passed it."

"Shame! Do you have time? I could start telling you everything,that happened." I took a deep breath.

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

I know Cartoonz is gonna tell me similar things, but it's ok.

"Fine, so after you left us we all had been really down. We didn't record for days and everybody was worried about you. You ignored our calls and didn't respond to our messages. After a while we started to record again, but it was crappy. You're part of the team and without you we weren't complete. We're still trying to force ourselves to be happy and spread the joy, but it's hard. You can check our videos and see to yourself. Me and Tyler are still together, but nobody knows it. We don't feel like it's time to tell the others. I wrote down important things that happened between me and him, just like you said. Uhm... nothing much changed. Nogla is living with Lui again, Brock is gonna get married, Anthony has new girlfriend, Brian moved to LA and that's about it."

I took a deep breath.

"And Evan?" I knew I had to ask, but this time it wasn't hurting me so much.

I accepted his feelings for Sydney and enjoyed my life as it was. There was a few seconds pause before he responded.

"Evan is still with Sydney. But please... don't leave me again, Delirious. I won't last any days without you." I smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere. At least not until Saturday."

"Thank you!"