Part 5 - Plan

Enjoy ^.^
——————————————

(Delirious POV)
It was in the late night, at 3 am, after we ended playing with our friends. My ass hurt like hell from that skating, with every move I did. I went to the kitchen to have my last snack, before sleep. After the food I was on my way to my room with phone in my hand, while I was chatting with Cartoonz.

D: I was so pissed, when he forced me to skate.

C: Dude, what was you thinking? You can't skate.

D: I know! I told him like million times.

C: So you're telling me, he's more dominant? You're his bottom bitch?

I frowned after I read that sentence.

D: I'm not his bitch. Truth to be told in the bed I would be on top.

C: Haha! I love how you always think about sex. You're messed up, man.

D: You only wish to be my bottom bitch.

C: Really? Your sister said another things.

I rolled my eyes and heard some noises. I moved closer to Evans room and recognized it. My eyes widened.

Is he wanking? Damnit, I shouldn't be listening.

I wanted to continue to my room, when I heard one word, that stopped me.

"Jonathan..." He whispered it so silently mixed with moan, that I wasn't sure, if I heard correctly.

I slowly peeked through the small hole. I was lucky that my friend had a small light on. Evan was half naked with his hand in his boxers and closed eyes, and confirmed my theory.

"You're so good... don't stop." I blinked several times and my heart was racing.

This is fucked up. I should return to my room. But why did he said my name? Is he imagining me, while doing that? Does he have crush on me?

After a while he faster his action and let a few moans left his mouth. I knew it wasn't fair to look, but somehow I got a boner from it.

"Jonathan!" He shouted as he opened his eyes. I jumped from the door and silently returned to my room.

Wow, that was something. Now I have to deal with my problem down there, fuck. Ok so he may, or may not, has crush on me. I don't mind at all. I should test, if that Jonathan is me, or someone else. What if it's me? What am I gonna do? Would be fun try it. He's pretty buffed and I'm wondering what he can do with his tongue.

I lay down and looked at my phone, where I had a few messages from Cartoonz.

C: Don't act like it hurt you.
C: Ok, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to say that.
C: Delirious answer me, please. Don't ignore me, you fucking bitch.
C: I said I was sorry! What more do you want?

D: It's ok, was eating. Why don't you sleep, you fucker?

C: Finally I thought you were masturbating.

D: You said it to imagine me?

C: You bet! Send me some nudes, please.

I smiled and yawn.

D: Next time, darling. Dream on. I'm off, man. My ass hurt so much!