Part 14 - Update video

Hello! Weather outside is so amazing! I'm so happy right now. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I hovered over the display of my phone with my thumbs.

Should I invite him? He was my best friend. I should do it. But I don't want him to make a drama, when he finds out about the baby. Nah, I'll invite the others. That's safer choice.

I called my friends and invited them to celebration party with surprise. They all said they would come. I stood up and went to the living room, where Sydney was watching TV.

"How are you?" I asked calmly with warm smile. She looked at me.

"I'm feeling better, thanks. Maybe an ice cream would be nice." I nodded my head and went for the food, she wanted.

Dammit! We don't have any. Ah well... I should go for a walk anyway.

"Babe? I'm on my way to the store. I'm gonna buy you an ice cream. Do you want something else? Anything," I said, while I grabbed my jacket.

"Cucumbers, some candies, oh yeah and steak."

I slowly nodded my head, grabbed credit card, phone, keys, and went outside. I put my jacket on and familiar scent attacked my senses. I recalled the memory from that day, he wore my jacket. I cuddle into it and tried to remember, how sweet his scent was.

I miss him so much. He was like the light in my dark days. And now he's ignoring me. I have to live without his voice, face, laughter.

I bought stuff for Sydney and enjoyed that cold night. I returned and cooked us a dinner. After that I went upstairs to record some game with my friends. I went online on Skype. I saw Nogla, Lui and Brock online. They invited me to the group call.

"Hi," I greeted them cheerfully.

"He doesn't know, dude," whispered Nogla and I frowned.

"Vanoss? Have you talked with Delirious?" Brock asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. He's still avoiding me, why?"

"Have you checked YouTube yet?" Asked me Lui and I grinned.

"Nah. Was busy with Sydney. I'm on to it, don't worry. Why are you all looking so devastated?"

"Just check what Delirious posted." I frowned after Nogla's speech.

I opened my browser and went to YouTube. I scrolled down a bit to see, what I was looking for.

Update on this channel? What is that title suppose to mean?

"Ok, gimme a sec," I mumbled and opened it.

"What's up everybody, H2ODelirious here. I just wanna have quick talk with you. I know many of you don't actually like Overwatch, so I decided to play Black Ops instead. It doesn't matter anyway. It's more like a Q&A type of video, but I would love to inform you about my status. So as many of you may, or may not, noticed, the videos me and my friends have uploaded within these two weeks was a bit crappy. And I know that many of you asked, why I was not playing with Vanoss anymore. The reason is, that I'm tying to handle some family shit right now. And I'm not telling you this to pity me, but to be ready for my month absence. I have to get through these tough times, because the only reason I'm doing YouTube is bringing you happiness and entertainment, but I can't, and definitely don't want to, force myself to fake it. I know that many of you are going to be pissed, but you can always watch my friends videos, their links will be in the description, and I want to thank to those, who are still supporting me. So yeah, that's that. Goodbye."

My heart skipped a beat and I blinked several times to consume that information.

Family stuff? Month? What is going on? Is he in some troubles? Does he need help? Why didn't he tell me anything?

"That video is a joke?" I asked aloud to inform my friends, that I watched that video.

"Nah. He called us this evening and said he was gonna taking a break from YouTube. He didn't tell you?" I frowned.

What? So he told my friends and completely ignored me?

"Is he ok? What does that mean? Is he in some kind of a trouble? Does he need help with something?" I asked fast and was really worried about him.

"He's ok. He said it was something in his family he needs to deal with. He didn't even give us a chances to ask more. He said he needed a time away from us all," answered me Brock.

"What? Wait... he's taking a break from YouTube and from us?" I asked to confirmed my thought.

"Yes. He said he needed to be alone, till the things in the family wouldn't sort up." I took a deep breath after Lui's words.

"But we're his friends. He can tell us everything, we're here to help him. He knows that!"

"I don't know, man. I'm feeling super depressed about it," mumbled Nogla.

"I'll call him," I said firmly.

"What? I thought you're ignoring each other," responded Brock and I slowly nod my head.

"True, but if he's in trouble, I need to help him."

"It's a waste of time. He turned his phone off. We tried like a dozens times. We need to give him a space."

But I don't know if I want to completely erase him from my life. I have been at least hearing his voice, from the videos.

"So Vanoss tell us... what surprise do you have for us this weekend?" Asked Brock to change that depressed theme, which dragged me from my thoughts.

"You have to wait. Boys I'm not in the mood to record anything. I'll go to Sydney. So I expect you all at the weekend!"  With that I left the call.

I felt really down. I wasn't expecting that to happen. I thought that maybe one day he would call and everything will be fine. I went to Sydney and sat next to her. She lay on my lap, while I hug her and placed my hand on her belly. I couldn't focus on anything from that film.

I miss you so much, Jonathan.