Part 7 - Amor

Hi :). I hoped you enjoyed the previous part. Let's continue. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I stood up next to Mini and stared at the closed door. I felt how was my friend shivering from nervousness, and tried to gave him more courage.

"Craig," I whispered and took him by his shoulders, turning him to my direction.

"Look at me," I continued in whisper.

Our eyes met. I saw fear and doubts in there.

"Listen to me. I know you're afraid and scared. Tell me what is the source of that? I don't want to hear the name Tyler, I want to hear it in detail."

"I... I don't know. I just, I-I can't be with him in the same room." I sighed.

"Why?"

"He's there."

"Fucking hell. I'm here too, and you're fine!" I said firmly and immediately lower my voice.

"But I don't love you," he replied in whisper.

"So what are you afraid off? I'm trying to help you. He's sleeping anyway, he won't even notice, that you are there."

"I-I don't want to be rejected. You don't get it? I'll tell how much I love him and he'll reject me. That's the worst feeling." His voice sounded so sad.

"I know! I know, that rejection is the worst of all, but you want to live, knowing you haven't even tried? That maybe, just maybe, he can feel something similar for you? That you spent whole days and months thinking about him  and didn't enjoy your life? That's what you really want? He will reject you, fine, but you can move on!" He blinked several times after my really long chaotic speech. It seemed he was thinking about what I had said.

"You said, that he broke up with Kelly." I nodded my head after his sentence.

"Yes, but we all knew it. Ok let me repeat, what he said to me in the bathroom."

Maybe it will push him forward. Fine, now... what the fuck did he say?

I tried to recall the most things he said to me.

"I broke up with Kelly, we are not in touch. I'm single now. I want somebody who loves me, who cares about me, who has balls to talk to me, who could accept me who I'm and mainly, who could stand YouTube as my job. I'm not exactly looking for somebody, but I'm not against it.

I skipped the curse words, he used in our conversation, as well as my questions I asked him.

"Delirious... I can't do it."

I let a growl of frustration left my mouth.

"It's only sleeping in the same room. You're not proposing him!"

At that moment the door opened and Tyler looked at us tiredly.

"What the fuck are you two talking about? Can you please shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep here. And you bitch, where were you? Your bed is cold as Yeti's balls." I smirked after his words.

"C-could you Delirious escort me?"

"What?" Both, me and Tyler, breathed out in surprise.

Mini! Don't be such a coward, damnit.

"Please," he whispered with panic in his voice and grabbed me by my shoulder.

I sighed and went inside. Tyler scratched back of his head and lay on the bed.

"You two lovers can share one bed," he said through teeth, while he turned his back to us.

This isn't good. Fucking hell. I can clearly see he's pissed off. Mini! For fuck sake!

I traded look with Craig and saw his sadness. I instinctively grabbed him by his shoulders and threw him to Tyler's bed.

"What the fuck!" shouted Tyler and looked at Mini, who started to blush.

"I'm sorry, r-r-really! I didn't want to," he mumbled quickly as he tried to get off Tyler, and I smirked.

"I'm off, boys. Have a great night." With happiness in my heart, I left their room smiling like an idiot.

My job here is done. I could open the love company. Time to head to my room and sleep. Luke is surely waiting.

I yawned and went to my room. I wanted to go sleep, when I noticed, that on my bed are sleeping Luke and Anthony.

"You motherfucker," I hissed in anger and shook with Luke's body.

"What? What's happening?" He said with panic on his voice.

"That's my bed. I thought I was sleeping with you, not Anthony," I whispered and saw his grin.

"You jealous?" I rolled my eyes after his sentence.

"Can you at least make a space for me?" I continued silently.

"I don't want to." I frowned.

"But you can!"

"True, but now you have reason, why to go sleep with Evan. Good night."

That clever bastard. I could do that. After that kiss, it would be fun.

"Fine, night."

I walked out and head to Evan's room. I silently knocked to don't see him masturbate and opened the door. He had a hand on the light, the second hand used as a support for his half naked body. He looked so cute with that drowsiness.

"Is something wrong?" He whispered and I shook my head.

"No,I just don't have anywhere to sleep. Anthony is at my bed with Cartoonz, and I was wondering, if I could stay here over night." I noticed how he was immediately awoken.

"What? You mean here? Like... next to me?" I wanted to laugh so hard after hearing his voice, but had to stay focused. I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"I can sleep on the floor," I mumbled.

"Nonsense. Ok... uhm... sure... I-I-I will move over this side. Come here."

Aw, he's so sweet. And it's so funny, how's he nervous about my presence.

I lay down next to him and he turned the light off.

Ok time for plan B.

"Vanoss?" I asked silently.

"Yeah?" he answered me in whisper.

"Do you think I can snuggle with you? I'm freezing and don't wanna another blanket. Pretty please."

It took him a few seconds, before he answered me.

"Sure, if you want."

I moved over next to him and placed my head on his chest, while my leg over his lap. After a minute or two, he hugged me tightly.

"Better?" He whispered and I smiled.

"Much better."

I heard his racing heart pounded against his chest. I could feel his boner slowly touching my leg.

Am I really that sexy to make him loose his damn mind? I'm just laying here, not doing anything. In any case I'm flattered, not gonna lie.