Part 4 - Accident

Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I couldn't sleep that night. I was thinking about Delirious all the time. He slept until lunch time.

What am I gonna do? I can't let him move back to his house, I won't survive here. Without his face, voice, laughter. I love him so much!

I glanced over him as he was eating food. He looked so funny.

"You haven't eaten in days? Nobody is gonna eat your food," I teased him. He looked at me with full mouth.

"But it's so good! So what ours plan today?" He asked as he took another bite.

I would love to slowly take off your clothes, kiss you on your lips and neck, give you unforgettable blowjob and fuck you so hard.

I bit my lower lip while staring at him dragged into my thoughts. I sensed, how my friend down there is slowly awaking. Quickly I sat down.

"So?" He asked again not knowing anything.

"I have hockey practice today. You can go with me." Delirious started to laugh after my sentence.

"Dude, I would freeze there! Besides I don't want to disturb you or anything." I smiled at him.

"You won't disturb me. I would be honored, but be prepared... I'm not good as you may think." He nodded his head and smiled back at me.

"Cool! When is your practice?"

"4 pm. No rush, though." I went to edit video from yesterday and then prepare for my practice.

We arrived at stadium and I sensed that Delirious is nervous. Both of us got out and went to the building.

"Evan, hi!" I met one of my teammate.

"Mark, what are you doing here so early?" I smiled at him and then glanced over Delirious.

"Oh, sorry. This is my best friend Jonathan and this is my friend Mark," I said and felt a bit awkward from this situation.

They shook their hands in formal way and greeted.

"You ready?" Mark asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm right behind you." I turned to Delirious with smile on my face. I was a bit honored to had him here. I felt like I was sharing my life with him that way.

"Sit wherever you want and if you will be bored, you can always leave. I don't want to hold you here. Just text me, ok?" He nodded his head and grinned.

"Would you be too worried about me, dad?" he asked and went to the seats, while I walked to the locker room. There were already most of my team. I greeted them and dresses myself to hockey clothes.

Once on the ice, I stopped thinking about everything. My mind, eyes and body were focused only on the game. I loved it with all my heart and enjoyed every second.

After the game, I noticed that my best friend was still here. With smile on my face, I changed myself to civil clothes.

I have and idea!

I grabbed my things and walked to him. I noticed his big smile and my heart started to beat super fast.

"You were awesome!" He breathed out proudly and I grinned.

"I thought you ran away or slept the whole time," I teased him.

"You kidding? You were super fast and super strong and super everything, like super hero!" I started to blush after so many compliments and noticed, how he was shivering from cold. I instinctively took off my red jacket and handed to him.