Part 13 - Decision

Hello! I wasn't sure if it was good idea to get Sydney pregnant, but it happened :p. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Delirious POV)
I grabbed two beers and went back to Cartoonz, who was sitting on my sofa, where we were watching some movies.

"Here you go." I handed him beer and sat next to him.

His phone started to ring. He glanced over it and frowned.

"Vanoss is calling," he mumbled and let that phone rang. I sighed.

"Dude, answer it. You don't have to ignore him, because of me. He didn't do anything to you. Go ahead." He look at me once again to make sure, and then picked up the phone.

"Hey," he greeted and I was really interested in that conversation.

"This weekend? Yeah, I have. Sure. I'll be there, thanks for calling. Ok. Bye."

"Can we watch now?" I asked with smile and he narrowed his eyes.

"You're not even slightly interested, what he said?" He asked me suspiciously. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why should I?" I lied. I was still pissed about him, but to be honest I was dying to know.

"He invited me to his house this weekend. He has something to celebrate."

Celebrate? What celebrate? Is he going to marry her? Great, just great. Why hasn't he called me yet?

"Really? Enjoy it then." I turned on the next movie, but he grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

"Don't be salty, Jonathan. I know you are still pissed about what happened and I get it, but you can't stay in one place. These two weeks, you have been full of sarcasm and grumpiness..." I jumped right into his speech.

"Stop it. I don't need your advices," I replied frustrated.

"No, you need it. So this is what I can give you. Talk with Vanoss, you two were great friends, or just move on completely."

"Thanks a lot. Do you want some money for that advice, sir psychologist?" I spit out and rolled my eyes.

"Jonathan, you need fuck somebody. That tension in you is killing you."

"I will fuck you right in the ass, if you don't shut up."

"I dare you," he giggled and turned the TV back on.

I was talking with Mini later that evening and I was really happy about him and Tyler. It seemed that they were really going along.

"You're coming to Evan?" he asked me after a few hours of him talking about Tyler. I sighed.

"He didn't invite me, so no..." I replied and tried to sound cheerful. I lay down on bed.

"Delirious, you sure, you're ok? You two have been avoiding each other for two weeks. Talk to me, please."

"I'm fine, really."

"You miss him?" He asked me suddenly and my heart started to race.

Do I miss him? Yeah, a lot. But he's with Sydney and I won't be that person who would tear them apart. If he's that happy with her, that he won't even invite me to his party...

"Sometimes," I replied.

"That sucks. I'm sorry."

"Can we talk about something else?"

"You love him?"

That question made my heart skip a beat.

I don't know. Do I? I don't think so. I had fun with him and I miss him only because he was my best friend.

"No. Craig stop with that interrogation. I made my mind already. It seems he doesn't care about me, to invite me to that party, so I don't care about him. From this day I'm moving on."

"You know it will be hard, right? You're still in contact with us."

In that case I have to move on from them too. But I don't want to. I love all my friends. Luke is right. I have to move on.

"I think I'll break contact with the others. I just won't play games with you anymore."

"You are shitting me! Delirious stop it... don't do it. I need you, Evan needs you, others need you."

"I know. But I can't live like that any longer. Evan is clearly ignoring me and you all aren't enjoying any games we're playing with you. I'm not enjoying it either, when you're all trying to act like nothing is happening. And our fans noticed it too."

"This went to complete seriousness."

"Fine, so this is my plan. I'm gonna take a break from YouTube and from you. Let's just say a month. And then we will see."

"Delirious please... don't do it. I have another plan for you. One clever man once said to me, not to be afraid of talking with Tyler. Why don't you sort your problems with Evan?" I smirked.

"Because my problem is Sydney. Firstly I'm not trusting her, secondly Evan clearly chose her over me."

"But dude, from what I heard from Evan, you didn't give him any chances. You just left."

"He had his chances to stop me. He just said don't leave me."

"But what could he possibly do? He was confused. He had long relationship, where he loved her so much, she broke his heart and now she came back." I rubbed my face in tiredness.

"Ok. So firstly it was me, who spent many weeks putting him together, who helped him on his feet. Secondly, why is it that he let her stay at his house? If he wanted to think about his life choices, he could have sent her back home and think! I'm sorry, but she came and he let her act, like that house is her."

I couldn't even believe, how many words left my mouth. Mini sighed.

"I don't wanna dig deeper into your problems, man."

"Enjoy that party. I'll write the others about my coming month absence. Oh and write down everything about you two, ok? I want to hear every small detail, after that one month."

"I'm gonna miss you," he whispered and my heart skipped a beat, how sad his voice sounded.

"And I'm gonna miss you. But don't say it to Tyler. He would kick my ass. Ok. So after the month... until then, stay strong."

"Ok. Bye, Delirious."