I Laughed "I Vacation There Baby"

I Turned On My Heels And Opened The Door "See You Soon Matthew" I Said Blowing Him A Kiss.
****

"Grandma This Is Soooo Cool!" Koi Yelled

I Laughed "Alright Let's Go , And Call Me G-Ma"

Koi Nodded And Landed On Her Feet And Held My Hand Walking Back To The Car. I Decided To Pick Her Up From Summer Camp. I Told Bey And Jay To Go Out And Have Some Fun Together And Alone While I Get To Hang Out With Koi Today.

"So Did Bey Adopt You?" I Asked As I Opened The Door For Her

"No ,She Became My Mommy Because My Real Mommy Ran Away. She Couldn't Take Care Of Me Anymore" She Said

I Walked On My Side And Got In Starting The Car Up. "Oh Okay, You Like Your New Mommy?" I Asked Driving Off

Koi Nodded Her Head "Let's Go To The Bar Cause I Need A Heavy Drink"

"What's The Bar?" Koi Asked

"A Place Where Adults Drink Adult Drinks , Watch Games And Listen To Music"

"Wait I'm A Kid, Am I Supposed To Go To The Bar?" She Asked

I Pulled Up To The Bar And Turned The Car Off "No , And That's Why Your Not Gonna Tell Your Parents"

"What's In It For Me?" She Asked Folding Her Arms

I Turned Around "I Like You , Now Here" I Said Giving Her A $20 Bill.

She Smiled "Nice Doing Business With You"

"Mhm Same Here Now Let's Go" I Said As We Got Out.

She Held My Hand And We Walked Into The Bar And I Sat On A Stool And Picked Her Up Placing Her Next To Me.

"Hey What Can I Get Yo- TINA!" Yelled Richard

"Yes The Queen In The Flesh" I Smiled Leaning Over The Counter Giving Him A Hug.

"Whoa Baby, Long Time No See. People In The Streets Was Saying You Was Dead"

Koi Gasped And Covered Her Mouth "Why Don't You Go Play A Song On The Juke Box?" I Told Her Handing Her A Dollar

"What's A Juk-"

"It Plays Music " I Said Cutting Her Off , She Shrugged And Jumped Down From The Stool.

I Turned To Richard "Matthew Tried To Kill Me "

"That's Crazy, He Never Knew What He Had" Richard Smirked

"Boy Please , You Couldn't Handle Me Even If You Tired"

"I'm Always Up For A Challenge" He Winked

"Oop Boy You Betta Stop Now" , I Always Knew Richard Had Some Sort Of Crush On Me But I Was Married And A Loyal Ass Wife Too.

He Chuckled "Who's The Little Girl?" He Asked As We Turned Our Attention To Koi, She Was Dancing To Pony By Ginuwine.

"My Granddaughter"

He Laughed"And You Take Her Here?"

"Look Give Me Something Hard" I Said , He Nodded His Head And Began To Make My Drink.

Koi Was Just Really Jumping Up And Down And Spinning. She Was Adorable Plus She Could Hang Too.

I Chuckled At Her And She Waved To Me , I Waved Back And Drunk The Drink That Was Placed In Front Of Me.
-----------------------------------
A/N
One More Chapter 🙃

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽️💕