23

Jay POV

"What?!" I Yelled Getting Up From My Chair And Stomping Over To Him

"Let Me Explai-" I Squared Him Right In His Jaw Causing Him To Fall On The Floor

I Turned To Regina She Was Crying Her Little Eyes Out. He Began To Wake Up But I Kicked Him Right In His Stomach, He Was Groaning Out In Pain Begging Me To Stop.

"Jay! Stop!" I Heard My Mama Scream , I Stopped And Looked Up Af Her

"I Need Y'all To Go Up To Your Rooms , I'll Handle Him"

I Looked At Regina "Come On , Your Knuckles Are All Bloody" Regina Said Slowly. I Followed Her Upstairs And Went Into The Bathroom , She Pulled Out The First Aid Kit Grabbing The Alcohol And A Couple Of Cotton Balls. She Began To Pour The Alcohol On The Cotton Ball And Rubbing It All Over My Knuckles.

"Shit Shit Shit....Fuck Man" I Groaned Trying To Hold In My Pain

"I Know It Hurts But It Will Heal Your Scars" She Said As She Began To Blow On It Grabbing A Bandage And Wrapping It Over My Knuckles Not Too Tight Or Loose.

I Looked Up At Her "Thanks" I Said Softly

She Whipped Her Tears And Finished Wrapping Me Up "No Thank You"

"I'm Your Big Brother It's Still My Job To Protect You No Matter How Old You Are" I Said With A Chuckle

She Chuckled Lightly , I Got Up And She Put The First Aid Kit Away.

"I'm Going To Check On Bey And Koi , You Should Get Some Rest" I Said

"This Is The First Time I'll Be Getting Sleep"

"Why You Haven't Been Sleeping?" I Asked Confused

"Even Though ...Chris...Wasn't Sleeping Here I Was Afraid He Would...Sneak Into My Room... And..."

"Gina You Don't Have To Worry About That Shit Anymore, Your Safe Now Aight?" I Said Rubbing Her Arms

She Nodded Her Head As Tears Began To Fall , I Whipped Them Up And Smiled Letting Her Know That Everything Was Gonna Be Alright "

She Turned Exiting Out Of The Bathroom And Into Her Room. I Went Into Annie's Room Where Bey Was Sleeping.

"Hey Y'all Alright?" I Asked Closing The Door Behind Me

"Baby What Happened To Your Hand?" Bey Asked Getting Off The Bed Quickly

"I Was Punching Ol Dude , I'll Tell You Later" I Whispered So Koi Wouldn't Hear , Her Eyes Was Glued To The TV.

"Oh My God , You Okay?" Bey Asked Touching My Hand Lightly Examining It

"Yeah , I'm Good Baby"

"Koi's Gonna Sleep With You Cause Regina Needs Time To Herself To Sleep" I Said

"Okay That's Fine, Can You Take Our Plates Downstairs?" She Asked Leaning Over To Grab The Plates , I Looked Down At Her Ass And Tried Not To Get Hard.

She Turned Around Giving Them To Me , I Kissed Her Lips And Left The Room. I Went Downstairs My Mom Was No Where To Be Found So I Put The Plates In The Sink And Tried To Call Her But She Wasn't Picking Up.