29

Few Months Later

Bey POV

We Walked Into My Fathers House For Kidosa's Baby Shower That I Actually Helped Throw Together. Everything Has Been Going Really Good Between All Of Us. Even My Father , I Told Him Since Me And Kidosa Are Cool He Needs To Be Cool With Jay And Accept The Fact That We're Not Going Anywhere So They Sat Down And Squashed It. I Mean My Dad Still Has He's Guard Up But He's More Nice To Him. As For Kidosa She Hasn't Slip Up Yet But I Know She Will.

"London!" Koi Yelled Running Over To Her

London Smiled And They Hugged , We Walked Over To London. She Was Standing By The Candy Table "Hi Bey And Jay" She Smiled Hugging Us Both.

"Hey Lon , Where's Your Mom?" I Asked Scanning The Room. It Wasn't A Lot Of People So Far But Enough , The Party Isn't Suppose To Start For Another Hour Or So.

"Oh In The Ummm Kitchen" London Said

"Let's Play" Koi Said Grabbing Her Hand As They Ran Upstairs To London's Room.

We Walked In The Kitchen To See Kidosa Rubbing Her Belly As She Talked To An Older Lady That Looked Like Her A Little Bit.

"Hey Kidosa" I Said As Jay And I Approached Her

"Hey Guys!"She Cheered As She Hugged Us

"Hello"Said The Older Lady

"Oh This Is My Mother , Mom This Is Bey And Jay"

"Bey As In Beyoncé?"She Asked

Kidosa Nodded Her Head "Hello , You Can Call Me Victoria"

I Shook Her Hand "Where's My Father?" I Asked

She Shrugged "Somewhere Around Here , He's Been Doing The Most. I Just Wanted A Small Little Family Baby Shower. I Think He Went To Get More Stuff"

"Oh Okay " I Said , Music Started Playing Booming Through The Whole House.

"Let's Go Sit" I Said To Jay , He Let Me Pass Him And We Sat At A Table.

Suddenly My Father Came Into The House With A Whole Bunch Of Bags.

"Hey Y'all , Can Y'all Help Me With These?"
He Asked

I Chuckled And Sat My Purse Down

We Walked Into The Kitchen Placing The Bags Down

Kidosa's Mother Began Helping By Taking The Items Out Of The Bags , My Father Turned To Jay And I Giving Us Hugs.

More People Began Flowing In And It Soon Was A Full House.

Few Hours Later