Chapter 3: Don't diss the 90's

Error closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, his yellow pupils were glowing with rage. "What the hell do you want, Fresh?" He demanded, strings coming into his hand.

Fresh laughed, putting his hands up. "Hey, chillax, bro! I'm not here to start a fight. In fact, I'm here to help you out."

The strings in Error's hand disappeared as Error looked at him apprehensively. "Help me out? ...How?"

Fresh adjusted his glasses, grinning. "Well, your little blueberry just couldn't stand the thought of leaving you alone here. He may not have wanted to be anywhere near you, but hey, at least he cared! Anyways, he asked yours truly to keep an eyesocket out for ya when he was gone. And since I'm such a great pal, I was happy to agree to keeping you company."

Error stared at him with narrowed eyes. "You can't be serious."

"Course I am, dude! I aint no liar."

Error rolled his eyes. "And what makes you think I won't just kill you right now, hm?"

Fresh adjusted his hat, chuckling a bit. "Well, you wouldn't want to get your bff mad at you, would ya? After all, Blue's my pal too. He wouldn't be happy if his two best buds weren't getting along. So I suggest you play nice. Capiche?"

Error sighed, glaring at Fresh again before turning away. "Whatever. I still hate you though."

"Tubular, dude! Wouldn't have it any other way." Fresh heelied over to him. "So, what do you do in this place anyways?"

"Uh...Well, I um...watch Undernovella sometimes. And I like to knit and crochet." Error told him awkwardly. It felt weird talking about this with someone that wasn't Blue.

Fresh snickered to himself. "What are you, a granny?" He asked teasingly.

Error blushed. "No! Undernovella has an interesting plot line and knitting is very fun!" He protested.

Fresh rolled his eyes and adjusted his shades. "Okay, dude. Whatever you say. I think we should do something more fun though."

Error looked at him in confusion. "Like what?"

Fresh grinned widely, reaching into his jacket...and pulling out a whole bunch of random 90's crap. "Like this, bro!! We got Furby." He lifted up a rainbow colored Furby that let out a demonic screech, then put it back down to dig around the pile more. "Tamagotchi's, Dream Phone, some Nickelback CD's, VHS tapes for really obscure movies, aaand...." Fresh grabbed a video game system with weird looking controllers, holding it up triumphantly. "An N64, brah!"

Error just stared at him. "Uh...no thanks... Jeez, is the only thing you're interested in 90's crap? The 90's weren't even that great."

Fresh's expression went dark, a glowing purple aura coming from behind his glasses. "Take that back." He growled threateningly.

"Make me." Error responded with a smirk. Suddenly, Error was tackled harshly to the floor, Fresh now over him. The parasite was staring down at Error with his hands on either side of him, the glasses he usually wore off to reveal the cracked soul in his left eye and the glowing purple pupil in the other. His expression was blank, his eyes narrowed, and Error couldn't help but blush from the compromising position he was in and the intense look in Fresh's eyes.

"Fresh? What the hell are you doing!? Get off of me!" Error growled.

"Bro..." Fresh said, his voice calm in an almost threatening way. "I ain't letting you go anywhere."

"W-what are you-" Error started, but was quickly interrupted when Fresh pulled a N64 cartridge out of his pocket.

"Not until we play some Mario Kart!!" Fresh said with a wide grin and a wiggle of his eyebrows. "This is sure to change your mind!"

Error looked up at him in shock before his eyes narrowed and he pushed Fresh off. "Really!?"

Fresh chuckled a bit, getting back up and dusting himself off. "Yeah, bro. Why else would I have tackled you to the ground and looked at you threateningly? You dissed the 90's and now I gotta change your mind. Can't have people living incompetently. What did you think I was gonna do?"

Error blushed again, still glitching severely from the sudden physical contact. "Nothing!! Shut up!"

Fresh laughed, giving him a wink before putting his shades back on. "Alright. Whatever you say, bro. So, what about Mario Kart?"

An irritated grumble was Error's only response.

"Sweet bro! I'm player one though."