Chapter 8: Blueberry is a filthy shipper and also maybe a criminal mastermind

Error fell into the anti-void, soaking wet, freezing, and extremely embarrassed. Why the hell did he think that was a good idea!? Fresh was...FRESH!! He was an abomination, a virus, a parasite, and just so dang kissabl-

At the thought, Error's blush grew and he shook his head, glitching. "NO. NO, I DO NOT LIKE FRESH!!" He yelled loudly to himself. The endless white expanse had no response for him, so he just grumbled quietly and laid down on the floor.

He definitely did not like Fresh. Sure, the parasite wasn't as bad as he once thought, and he had fun with him these last few...days? Time was meaningless in the anti-void, but he was pretty sure it had been a few days since they became "friends." Regardless, he did NOT like him like...that. He definitely didn't want to curl up next to him or kiss him again or-

Error covered his face with his hands, letting out a groan. "Oh god, I do like Fresh..."

What the heck was wrong with him right now? He really needed some advice... With a sigh, Error opened up a portal and stepped through it, looking around. The cold of Snowdin was even worse when he was soaking wet, causing him to shiver. He wished he had dried himself off first... After a moment, he spotted the person he was looking for and walked over, putting his hands in his pockets in an attempt to keep himself (more or less) warm.

Blueberry was excitedly talking to Chara, who was eating a bar of chocolate and looking moderately bored. As soon as the human saw Error though, their eyes widened in fear. "W-what the-!?" They exclaimed, looking more than a little freaked out.

At their reaction, Blue turned around in confusion, but his expression brightened when he saw Error. "Oh, you're back again!! Papyrus is at Muffet's unfortunately, so we can't-"

Error grabbed Blueberry's shoulders, pulling him close and looking at him with wide eyes filled with fear and worry. "How do you know for sure that you're in love with a person!?" He demanded, almost in a panic.

Blueberry just blinked. Then he grinned, an evil look in his eyes. "I knew it!" He exclaimed proudly. "I am a master of romance!"

Error froze, staring at him in confusion. "...What are you talking about?"

Blueberry gave him a smug look. "This is about Fresh, isn't it?"

Error's eyes widened as he blushed, letting go of Blue. "Uh...no?" He lied.

Blue laughed. "Error, there's nothing to be ashamed of! I've shipped you two for the longest time now. That's why I asked him to look after you! I know you two hated each other, but...you both really needed someone. Fresh can't feel emotions, and you've been alone for so long. You needed someone to teach you how to love! Plus, you guys are really similar! You both like hurting people and you both have a lot of problems, so I thought...maybe you could hurt people together. Or maybe, you two could help each other and stop hurting people! It was a brilliant plan if I do say so myself. And I'm glad it worked!" He put his hands on his hips, his blue cape flying behind him dramatically. "The Magnificent Sans is a master shipper! Perhaps I should help Alphys write fanfiction some time!"

Error just looked at him blankly. "Wait, you set this up? You knew this would happen!?"

Blue nodded. "Mmhm!"

Error blinked. "Huh. I...should probably be more angry, but I just feel...proud? I had no idea you were such an evil mastermind."

"Aw, you flatter me, Error! You haven't even seen most of the ideas I have planned!" Blueberry said with an innocent smile. Then he tilted his head in confusion. "...Why are you soaking wet?"

Error looked down. He was still shivering. "Oh. I um...kinda...fell into a river with Fresh. And we um.....sort of...kissed... And then I ran away."

Blueberry pushed him back towards the anti-void portal with a grin. "Well, what are you doing here then? Go tell him how you feel! And make sure to smooch a lot more."

Error was about to protest, but as soon as he was pushed through the portal, Blueberry closed it behind him. The Sans turned back to Chara with a smile. "Sorry about that! It was just a friend dropping by. So, what were we talking about?"