"Don't worry. When we leave this place, you can go dump that kid and fight for yourself." Loki says and he kisses my forehead.

"Yeah. Will you go to my world with me?" I ask him and I lift up my head and look at him. He looks at me and smiles.

"I will try as hard as I can." Loki responds and I fall asleep on his shoulder. I could feel him lay me down and him laying down next to me.

"See you later, Fairy." Loki says and he kisses me and leaves. I wake up late in the morning. I look at my clock and it said 3:00 in the afternoon. I rush to get ready then Carmen walks in.

"Get your prom dress on. Kaylee, Victoria, Zahra, and I are doing your make up, jewelry, and hair." Carmen demands.

"What about Yui and Tavisha?" I ask and I quickly put on my prom dress.

"Yui is coming over here so Tavisha can do her make up, jewelry, and hair. Come on let's go!" Carmen grabs my wrist and sits me down in front of her vanity set in her room. She had so much make up on her vanity set it was unreal. Kaylee walks in with her dress on, her make up was done, and her hair was everything.

"Oh my Irene! Kaylee, you look amazing!" I compliment.

"Thanks! Now it's your turn." Kaylee says and Victoria comes in walking behind her ready.

"Wow, Victoria! You look very nice for once! I thought you would put skulls or something dark on!" I joke and she slaps me.

"Nya~! This is supposed to be a nice event! If it was the Moon Gazing party, then Victoria would do that. Now, heh heh heh how do you want Victoria to do your make up? Nya~?" Victoria asks and I get nervous for asking her that question.

"Victoria, don't shave her eyebrows off. She needs to look presentable towards Loki." Zahra says and she plays with my hair a little bit. In the mirror she looked absolutely beautiful.

"Zahra! For going with a massive pervert, he's going to love what you did with the dress!" I compliment her.

"You know. When him and I were talking down at the beach he didn't stare or try to grab my butt or boobs while him and I were talking. I don't know if it's because I have a flat ass or what, but he never tried to grab me." Zahra says and I laugh.

"Really? Because when I was giving out jerseys to the Greeks he was staring at my butt and I had to slap him to get his attention! To me he's a pervert." I comment and Zahra takes my braids out of my hair and plays around of what she wants to do with it.

"But, look at you! When Loki called you a broad he wasn't joking! I mean you have a butt that every guy wants to have," Zahra says and I get uncomfortable.

"That came from both my mom and grandma." I tell her.

"And I hate to act weird about it. But I have actually caught Loki staring at your boobs once and I slapped him to get him out of that stance. I asked him why he was staring and he said that you 'have a cup size D' and I was completely weirded out and uncomfortable. I asked him, 'How do you know that? And that I didn't need to know that.' He didn't answer and started staring and you again. I slapped him again and then he walked over to you and you guys started to talk." Zahra says and I roll my eyes.

"You say Dionysus is a creep, what about Loki! Nya~!" Victoria exclaims and I roll my eyes again.

"Now I actually get his attention and he doesn't try to grope me all the time." I comment.

"Okay. Close your eyes now. Victoria is going to do your eye make up!" She exclaims and I look over at Carmen and Kaylee who are looking for a pair of shoes for me. I close my eyes and I could feel what Zahra was doing with my hair, what Victoria was doing with my make up, and I had no idea what shoes I was wearing.

"I'm done with her hair!" Zahra says.

"We got her shoes! Kaylee help me put them on!" Carmen demands.

"Coming!" Kaylee says.

"Victoria's almost done with the make up! Make sure you guys keep Fae stay still!" Victoria says.

"Zahra, can you put in these earrings for Fae?" Victoria asks.

"Sure!" Zahra puts in my earrings.

"Done!" Carmen says.

"AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD done!" Victoria says.

"Open your eyes!" Victoria says and I open them and I thought I was Cinderella. I looked beautiful.

"Guys, thank you so much!" I thank them and hug them all.

"No problem." Carmen says and Tavisha walks in with Yui next to her and Yui looked amazing. I stood up and heard a knock on the door. It was 5:00 and it was one hour till it was time to go.

"Fae," Carmen approaches me, "are you ready for your boyfriend to see you all dressed up?" Carmen asks me.

"This isn't the first time he's seen me dressed up." I answer.

"In a dress." Carmen says specifically.

"Yeah. I'm ready." We all get in a line to go to the guys. I was never so ready to go to a dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I will put what all the girls' appearances look like in two separate parts!!! Thanks for your understanding!!! Luv ya guys!!!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~