#15: Fate

We walked into the hospital, his hand on my back and the other holding his shirt on my forehead. 

A nurse came running to us, "What's going on?" 

"She fell and hit her head, she's bleeding quite a bit." Min Woo spoke before I could. 

The nurse nodded and told me to sit in room 102, wait for a another nurse to attend me. We sat there in silence. "I uh, can hold it by myself now. thank you." I said nervously. 

"No." He said, just flat out... no. 

I raised a brow, "And, why not?" 

"I'm helping." He didn't even hesitate. "Let me help you." He stared into my eyes and smiled softly. 

I was hypnotized by the color of his brown eyes, how light they were. His straight nose and thin lips, his smile lines that wrinkle at the corner of his mouth. The piece of straight black hair in between his eyebrows. 

"Hello, Miss." The doctor came in, right on time. 

"Hello." I smiled, looking away. I have no idea how long I was there just staring at him. 

"May I see your wound?" He looked at Min Woo, who's hand was on it. Min Woo nodded slowly, and removed it. 

There was a big gash, blood flowed freely again I felt a drop on my nose. I flinched. The nurse came in seconds after grabbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide, cleaning and disinfected it so they could see it properly. 

"Well, you did cut yourself up pretty good." He chuckled, looking at it closely. He whispered something to the nurse, she nodded and left the room. "I'll have to put stitches only to make this heal a lot faster. Understand?" I nodded, my eyes grew wide. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm not to fond of needles, sir." I bit my lip nervously. 

"You'll be okay..." Min Woo, whispered in my ear. Caressing my hand with his thumb. 

The nurse came running in again, "Doctor, we have a male patient." 

"We have no more room, there's too many here. Is it an emergency?" 

"Yes, he's bleeding." 

"Bring him in here. I can attend both here at the same time." She ran back, bringing him in not long after, wrapping her arm around his shoulders trying to keep him up. Plopping him next to me, he is quite handsome. His side view looked familiar. Min Woo tightened his hand around mine. 

This is a male thing, they get all territorial. Wait, we're not even dating. 

"Hello, how are you feeling? What's your name?" The doctor turned his attention to the man sitting next to me. 

"I have lots of pain in my left arm, I'm Lee Sung Hwa. Or Gray."