#12: I'll Miss You

I opened my eyes, "Where am I?"

"Oh, look. Princess is awake." The voice sounded familiar but it wasn't Sung Hwa's.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Where it all started sweetheart." His voice sounded dreamy. I knew it, but... I didn't know who it belonged to.

He came closer to me, the ray of sunlight capturing his features in the dark room.

Min Woo.

"He didn't listen, baby. He didn't listen to stay away. He didn't listen when I told him to leave humans alone. He didn't..." Min Woo sighed. "He's making me do this, and to be honest I'd hate to ruin this beautiful face. If I am correct, he'll notice you're gone. And, honestly, He probably heard your voice already." He raised a brow.

"What... do you mean?" I was confused. What is going to happen? Humans? Why is he talking like he isn't one himself?

He rolled his eyes, "Your precious Sung Hwa, isn't human. And, honestly, neither am I. That night we got drunk, I told him to stay away from you. He fell in love with you. You both, are soul mates. I, Min Woo, am a chief of the counsel of all creatures. My job, is to keep him away from humans like you. He doesn't listen, just like his mother didn't listen. You see, Sung Hwa's mother fell in love with your father. But," He sighed sadly, "She was smart enough to let him go, she married into the royalty blood lines and had a child, which is your precious Sung Hwa. She watched your father fall in love with your mother, watching as he looked at your mother the way he used to look at her . She watched as your mother gave birth to you and your brother and sister. She grew with rage, she trained Sung Hwa to fall in love with you. Did you think you both lived next to each other on accident? The fact, your grandmother died so you had to move next to him? You meeting Sung Hwa, was not an accident."

I couldn't process anything, "What... are you trying to say?"

"I am protecting you. That, is my job sweetheart. From getting hurt from her, trust me it will be much worse."

"Where's Sung Hwa?" I whispered softly.

"He tried to kill you, and... you ask for him?"

"I asked where he is." He rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. Two men walked in, Jay and Jehan. "Jay?" He looked at me and smiled that bright smile.

"Weird meeting here." He looked down and brought a beaten up Sung Hwa.

"Gray..." I said softly. Tears swelled up in my eyes. He opened his eyes, they flashed red. His teeth bared. I gasped.

"Don't... touch her." He coughed up blood.

"Gray!" I yelled louder.

Min Woo, pulled my hair. I screamed in pain, as it radiated throughout my body. "STOP." He yelled. He pulled even harder, I stars danced in my vision and he let go. I grew dizzy.

"Look at him, how pathetic." He grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him. Sung Hwa, looked dizzy, weak and helpless.

"Why are you doing this?" A tear escaped.

"For you both, to leave each other alone. Soul mates, or not. You're poison to him, as he is for you. I sent your parents to America, to stay away. But, you came back." He looked at Gray. "Gray." He said sternly. Gray looked up.

"Since you don't like to listen..." He pulled me in front of him, "I am going to do something for you."

"NO! STOP! I won't look for her again, I promise. I won't I swear. Don't touch her! PLEASE!"

"Ugh, such a waste of beauty honestly." He grabbed my neck, before I could react... He twisted.

--

I watched her body go limp.

I screamed in pain.

"If you are to meet her in your next life, you will obey me. You will NOT get close to her... do you understand?"

I tried to push them off to no avail, I cried and screamed.

There is no pain, as big as this.

Living a life of immortality without the one you love.

I will wait for you, Kimmie. I promise.

Jay finally let me go.

I ran to her and grabbed her hand. Cold. Lifeless. It already began to lose color.

I cried even harder.

Her rose necklace sparkled. I took it into my hands.

"I will NOT forgive you." I glared at Min Woo.

"I never asked you to." He chuckled and walked away, Jay and Jehan following behind, leaving me here with her... alone.

I caressed her hair, "Wait for me, Love me again."