#4 : The End?

"Happy Birthday!" My parents woke me up at exactly 12 a.m. along with my brothers and sister, they jumped on my bed. 

"Aren't I a little too big for this?" I giggled, as my brother and his twin tickled me. 

"You only turn 15 once, mija (darling)! Come on! Let's go get some ice cream at the convenience store," She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door. 

"Be back, you still have school!" My dad laughed. 

"Appa! I want to go to..." My baby sister pouted. 

My dad looked at my mom, my mom thought about it, "Okay fine, let's go!" My sister squealed in delight and went to go get her shoes. "Help!" She said as she tugged on my pajama pants, I laughed and helped her put on her shoes. 

We walked to the nearest convenience store and bought six ice creams for all of us. As we walked back home, "Hey! Kim!" I heard someone yell. I looked around, where is that coming from? 

"Over here Idiot!" He sounded frustrated. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, I saw a boy wave his arms from his window, Sung Hwa. "Happy Birthday!" He smiled brightly. 

"I think he likes you," My mom whispered. 

"Why would he?" I scrunched my face. 

"You've been friends since you were small, you've been around each other for a long time now. I've been watching," She raised her eyebrows playfully. 

I pushed her softly, "No way! You're absolutely insane," I scoffed and opened the door.

"You didn't say thank you," He rolled his eyes. 

"Aish! Thank you," I exaggerated and bowed, I stuck my tongue out. He did the same and chuckled. 

"Good night Kimmie." He said softly. He thought I didn't hear it but I did. I smiled to myself and walked in. 

We ate our ice cream and I went to sleep for a few more hours before I had to go to school. 

"Rosa! Sung Hwa is here for you!" She yelled from the kitchen. 

"Almost ready!" I yelled back putting on some perfume and ran downstairs. "Done." I said out of breath.

"We're late you know," Sung Hwa said annoyed.

"Bite me," I rolled my eyes. 

"Go on leave! Hurry! I'll be working late today, if you want you can hang out and volunteer at the hospital again until I get out?" My mom said, biting her lip. 

"No, that's fine. I think some of my friends want to hang out with me for my birthday anyways," I shrugged.

"Oh really? Okay that's fine then," She kissed my forehead and waved goodbye as me and Sung Hwa zoomed out the door. 

"Oh, before I forget," He gave me a present looking unemotional. 

"Aw, how nice you got me a present," I glared at him. 

"I guess.. It is your birthday." He looked away. 

"Should I open it now? Or?" I looked at him confused.

"If you want to, I don't care." He shrugged and walked in front of me. 

I scoffed and opened it, it was a necklace in a shape of a rose. I stopped. 

Noticing that I stopped he looked back at me, his eyes sparkled when he saw how much i loved the present. 

I looked up at him, "Thank you! Thank You! You dumb idiot!" I hugged him. He smiled.