#5 : No Min Woo

"Leaving already?" My mom asked barely coming home, "Isn't Sung Hwa suppose to pick you up?"

"Yeah, but I have early morning stuff to do." I shrugged.

"Oh, okay then. Well, I'm going to take a nap before they call me again. Have fun, don't worry about the little things," She hugged me and kissed my head.

I walked out of the door and I looked up to his window. Images played in my head of when I saw him with her, in his room. Tears formed in my eyes again. I bumped into someone, "Oh, sorry." I whispered. I looked up at him, he smirked. "It's no problem. What is a beautiful girl like you crying?"

I froze, "Uhm, i-i-"

He chuckled, "You're cute." He titled his head. "Going to school?" He pointed at my uniform. I nodded. He pointed back to his, "We go to the same one, want to go together?"

"Well, aren't you bold?" I chuckled. He smiled.

I walked away and he walked behind me, he put his arm around my shoulder. "What's your name?"

"Can't you read my tag?" I said cheekily.

"I would, but it's on a spot that I cannot look at." He leaned closer, and whispered in my ear, "Unless you want me too"

I shivered, I scoffed "What? You think i'm easy?" I raised a brow.

He shook his head, "Of course not, I like a challenge" He smiled. "My name is No Min Woo."

"Yamato Rosa Kim. But, call me Kim."

He looked at me surprised, "You're Japanese?"

* underline italics / Japanese *

"Yeah and Spaniard."

"You're interesting... I was born in Japan" He held me closer as we walked into the school.

"Seriously? What are you doing here?"

"I'm a trainee, at SM." He said cockily

"So, you sing?"

"Somewhat," He shrugged.

Sung Hwa walked by hitting my shoulder. Was he there the whole time? I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You should say sorry!" Min Woo yelled.

Sung Hwa turned around and stared at us, "What a nice couple." He said angry.

I held onto Min Woo's hand tightly and walked away. "Let's go somewhere," He took me to the rooftop.

I sat down on the floor, he sat next to me. I sighed deeply, "You know... there's no point. I'm leaving to America. In 6 months.."

He shrugged, "I don't mind to be honest, I'll do what I can."

"You'll miss me." I winked at him playfully and laughed. He hit my shoulder, "You wish."

The bell rang, we both groaned. "Want to ditch?" He looked at me and smirked.

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You are leaving anyways right? Make these memories count" He got up and took out his hand. I took it and we ran down the hall and into the city.