#2 : Cafe Dudart

"Was that necessary?" I looked at him weirdly. 

He chuckled and rubbed the nape of his neck, "No, not really. But, where's Jay?" He said looking around. 

"He said he'll be home, to tell you" I said remembering. 

"Oh really?" I nodded, "Alright then, thanks." 

"Welcome." 

He turned around to leave but then stopped, he looked at me "Hey, do you need a ride or something? I saw the lot empty so I'm assuming you don't have a car." 

I shook my head, "No, i'm fine. The bus stop is around the corner not a far walk," I shrugged. 

"It's New Years eve though, isn't it a little selfish of Jay to do this to you?" He said looking at me. 

I shook my head lightly, "Not really, he knows I don't have family here so he likes to keep me busy on holidays." 

"You don't?" I shook my head. "Well, we're heading to a club want to come?" He cocked his head to the side and smiled nervously. 

"I'm not in the place to, but thanks though." There was an awkward silence, " I should get back to cleaning then," I said awkwardly. I grabbed the rag and began to clean the tables. 

He nodded and left. 

I finished cleaning, unplugged my phone and took my purse. I grabbed the keys and locked up. Once I got outside, it began to rain. Great. When I don't have a fucking umbrella. 

I brought my arms in over my chest and began to walk. Then, someone put their jacket on me. I looked to the side and saw Gray. 

I shrugged it off, "You'll get sick." I said emotionless when he looked at me confused. 

"I don't care, you're cold." He said looking at me. 

"I can take care of myself, you're a celebrity god forbid you get sick." I rolled my eyes. 

"What's with you? I'm just trying to be nice." He growled. 

"Well don't. Nice boys are the first to get hurt and they finish last." I kept walking faster. 

"Wait!" He jogged up to me, "Look, we got off on the wrong foot-"

"You waited for me for about an hour, in the cold rain. You're going to get sick and you possibly even have a fever now. Instead of wasting your time with me, go to the pharmacy and buy some medicine, yeah?" 

Why don't you remember me? Has it been that long?