#11 : That Night

"Wake up! Wake up! Please! Kimmie!!!" The voice I heard yelled but, was so distant... it almost didn't feel like it was there. Was this in my head? Where am I? 

"I swear to god if she doesn't wake up I am going to kill you!!!" It sounded male... I couldn't open my eyes, was I blind folded? I couldn't talk.. was I gagged? I couldn't move... was I tied? Why couldn't I move? How come I could only hear words? 

"Kimmie!! PLEASE! WAKE UP! I LOVE YOU! WAKE UP!" The voice seemed to be crying now. Kimmie? Who's Kimmie? Is that my name? Is that what they call me? 

I wanted to open my eyes, who's calling my name? Why do they sound so sad? Why can't I open my eyes or mouth? It was all black, but I could hear someone... they sound familiar. But, then not. I need to open my eyes!! 

"I swear to God Min Woo! You wake her the fuck up now!!" He screamed, his voice caused me to tremble. "Kimmie. Please, wake up!!" His voice shook saying my name. 

"She can't hear you." The voice added, his voice cold. 

"Min Woo! Please!! I'll do anything!!" He sobbed loudly. 

"Leave her alone." His voice cut like ice. 

"No... you can't do that. You can't make me do that." 

"I can. I warned you once, this will be the last time I tell you to leave her. If you ever touch her, I'll make sure she'll be gone from your sight." 

"Why do you want her so bad?" I felt a tear hit my face. 

"Because, I've been watching you. You cannot be with someone like her, understood? She doesn't belong in OUR world. The longer I get her away from you, the better. Her kind are ridiculous, they have no idea what love is. They jump from person to person, they say their ' I love you's ' and that's it, they leave and say it to someone else. I've lived longer than you and I know. Place something in front of them or back them into a corner they'll even tear apart their loved ones just for them to be on top. It's amazing what you can make them do, Gray. Don't forget that." 

--- 

Almost at 1K, how fucking amazing! 

Thank you guys so so much, I love you all who managed to read my bad fanfiction. 

FYI: My stories never have planned out plots, I literally just go with the flow. And, I do get inspired by many K-Dramas. So if they seem similar in some way, that's why. 

I was thinking of doing something for the celebration of my 1K overall reads, so please let me know what I should do. 

Sorry, this is short. Writer's block. Love y'all<3