Chapter Twenty-Two- A Beautiful Mystery

Naruto's weight started to put pressure down on the red-head. He was falling asleep, and this wasn't part of Gaara's plan.
"Hey.." He muttered softly into the blondes ear. "Naruto-kun... hey, don't fall asleep on me just yet." The fox gave a slight dissatisfied grunt before squinting his eyes and pulling away. The moon reflected brightly off of his deep blue eyes.
The blonde sleepily stared into the red-heads brilliant sea green eyes and Gaara smiled.
"Come on.. get up.. grab your shoes, love."
"Huh?" Naruto grunted.
"I want to show you something... I found it a while back, I think you'll like it." Gaara gave the blonde a small smile, standing up and pulling the fox to his feet.
"Couldn't we do this later though?" The boy complained.
"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" Gaara pecked the blondes lips and dragged him towards the door. "Shoes. Now." He demanded.
"Whyyyyy?"
"Just do it! Please? For me?" The raccoon pouted.
"Fiiiiiine... you owe me though..." Naruto agreed, pulling his shoes on.
"Thank you." Gaara smiled.

~Time Skip~

"Gaara-kun! It's been like forever... when are we gonna get there??" Naruto whined.
"Oh hush, it's been ten minutes, and we're almost there." Gaara responded.
"Carry me." The blonde demanded, stopping dead in his tracks. The Kazekage sighed, summoning his sand to give the blonde a platform to lay on. Naruto shook his head,
"No. Carry me, on your back... it's not like you have your gourd with you.." That's when Gaara realized that the weight of the gourd wasn't present.
"Alright..." Gaara walked back towards the blonde, and lowered himself so the blonde could easily climb on. Naruto latched himself around the Red-head, nuzzling his neck. "You're lucky I let you get away with this.." The raccoon muttered, trying to sound intimidating.
"Gaara.." Naruto sighed,
"Yes?"
"You're about as intimidating as a teddy bear." The fox giggled.
"I could drop you..." Gaara teased. Naruto's grip tightened around the raccoon's waist and shoulders. The fox nuzzled deeper into the red-heads neck and whimpered. The Kazekage chuckled,
"Relax Naruto-kun, I would never drop you."

~Time Skip~

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaa!" Naruto complained loudly.
"We're almost there." Gaara sighed.
"You said that forever ago!" The fox grumbled.
"Maybe it was your sense of time that was out of wack..." He sighed again. "Anyway," The red-head leaped into a nearby tree and pointed ahead. "You see that?" Naruto peeked over his lovers shoulder. His eyes widened, and excitement welled up in his heart.
"W-whats that?" He stuttered happily.
"Something mysterious and beautiful... I ran into it on my way here a couple times..." Gaara replied, making his way towards the small area.

~Time skip~

Gaara used his hand to push aside some low hanging vines to reveal a medium pond surrounded by light. Fireflies flew all around it, causing the water to glow more vibrantly than it already was from the moonlight hitting it directly. The entire area was surrounded by thick trees and vines. The sandy patches around the water seemed to almost beckon the blonde. Naruto was shocked by the pure beauty of the land.
Slowly, he slid off of the red-heads back.
"Well?" Gaara asked, amused by Naruto's expression of pure wonder and curiousity. It was like staring at the face of a child as they played with a new toy.
Without saying a word, Naruto began to rip off his shirt, and dashed towards the water.
"W-What? Wait! Naruto?!" The Kazekage gasped in surprise.
"C'mon Gaara! Let's go swimming!" Naruto shouted excitedly, tearing away his sweatpants, leaving himself in his underwear. The raccoon slowly approached the glistening calm pond.
"I don't swim..."
"Oh well! Your loss! Naruto chuckled, diving into the water. A few seconds had past, and Gaara became worried.
'C'mon you knucklehead, come up... don't tell me you hit your head.' A few more seconds passed by and Gaara became really worried.
Suddenly, the blonde fuzzy top of the fox's head poked out of the water.
"Damn, I was hoping that would work.."
Gaara sighed, and began to remove his cloak.
"Pretending that you got hurt just to get me to come in with you huh? I'll get you later for that.." The red-head chuckled as the article of clothing slumped to the ground. Now he was in nothing but his undergarments, and he slowly approached the water.
"C'mon, the waters fine!" Naruto swam closer towards the edge of the pond. "Be careful though, it doesn't look that deep, but it is. This place is crazy cool!" Naruto was filled with excitement. Gaara chuckled and slowly submerged himself. That is, until Naruto could reach his hand, and then he was dragged in quickly.
The red-head came up sputtering.
"C-c-cold.." He mumbled, swimming closer to the blonde.
"Oh come on, you're weak!" Naruto teased.
"I live in a desert!" Gaara barked.
"Ohhhhh..... right." Naruto chucked, pulling the red-head close. "I'm sorry." He giggled, feeling the Kazekage tremble in the cool water.
"Forgiven." The raccoon grunted, obviously still annoyed. The fox then started feeling a bit more guilty,
"You don't sound like it.." He muttered. Gaara turned to face the blonde.
The moon glimmered behind them, and caused the water to shine directly onto each boys face. Brilliant blue and sea green eyes locked onto one another.
'This is it.. if any time is right, it's now.' Gaara thought, but was surprised when the blonde leaned forward. Their lips touched, and their eyes drifted shut.
'Oh how I've missed your taste..' The blonde thought happily, pulling the raccoon closer into a warm embrace.
________________________________
(A/N)

Oooooohkay sorry for taking forever to update, I'm not satisfied with this chapter though.. I think I wrote it a lot better in my rough draft of the chapter but I couldn't find it *sigh*... anyway I remember being more descriptive in the rough draft but oh well, there's more to this chapter than the one I wrote by hand in science class two months ago. XD I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I'm very nervous for the next chapter.. I've never wrote hard smut before so I feel as if it'll be bad but I'll try my best.
Oh yeah, warning!!
**********************
*****WARNING*****
***SMUT AHEAD***
**SKIP IF NEEDED**
***********************

Alright, Later guys!
     -Lilz