Chapter Seven- A Bumpy Start

"Hey.. N-Naruto! Slow down? The trip is gonna take three days either way, what's the rush?!" Sakura shouted, her and Kakashi struggling to keep up.
"I've told you like twenty times already! I need to see Gaara!" He shouted.
"You act as if he's a princess in distress, Naruto!"
"Okay, fine. He's my princess. Let's dress him up in pink frilly things, like your hair." He bellowed back in annoyance.
"Why are you so snotty?" she shouted back. Kakashi was casually running along side the two teenagers, secretly enjoying the conversation.
'It seems not just training went on out there... he's got a new mouth on him too.' The man thought.
"You're the one being snotty. In fact you've been nothing but that my whole life as a ninja. All you ever think and care about is your precious Sasuke! Well guess what? He's gone, and he's not coming back any time soon. So, maybe, I don't know... care about the people that care about you?!" Naruto spat.
"You've been gone for three years! What do you know about me?! What do you know about Kakashi? Or  Sasuke? Or anything about the village?! Instead of staying with us in Konoha, you decide to run off to Suna, not giving the village a proper look! Naruto, the village has changed since you've been gone! We've all grown, not just you, Naruto. Actually, it doesn't seem you've changed at all. You're still the same selfish little brat I remember from back then." Sakura returned the venom from his previous statement. Naruto stopped in his tracks.
"Selfish...?" he muttered, and then quickly turned. "I'm, selfish? Me, the one who ran after Sasuke with a team who nearly got destroyed in the process? Me, who fought him in the Final Valley? Me, who tried my damnedest to get that bastard to come back? Who saw him turn into something that he should have never become, just to defeat me? Me, the one who heard his bitter words, saying that just because I never had the pain of losing my family, meant I never felt the same pain? Yeah, you're right. I'm selfish. I've been living on my own for years, living off of a monthly check given to me by the Hokage. Whose been frowned upon by the entire village until they finally saw that I was useful." His tone grew softer with, nearing a whisper, "yeah... I guess that's pretty selfish, isn't it?" He finished. After a brief pause, the blonde  slowly turned and continued to run towards Sunagakure.
"Kakashi..." Sakura muttered once Naruto was several feet ahead again, "is all of that true?"
"There's more to Naruto's story than you'll ever know. He's not going to burden others with his past because it was so much for him to handle back then. He doesn't want others to know what's wrong, so he smiles and pretends nothing is the matter, even when there is. He's got so much on his mind to handle for someone as young as him in the village." The man responded.
"Oh." Guilt washed over the girl as she stared at the back of her teammate's head.
"I don't agree with you calling him selfish. I think when we stop, you should apologize. But, that's just my opinion." Kakashi then increased his speed, leaving Sakura trailing behind.

__________________________________
(A/N)
Sorry for such short chapters and not posting much,  I've been really busy for a while now. I'll post the next chapter if I have it written by tomorrow. Until then, enjoy what's been written! Least I hope you will X3
One more thing, this is a sequel to my last/ first fan fiction, and in this fanfic, there will be a sexual yaoi scene. Just a heads up! Have a wonderful rest of your day!