Chapter Seventeen- No Longer Our Secret

"I-it's still light out.. what if we get caught?" Naruto stuttered, and the Kazekage giggled at his silliness.
"Paranoid?" He smirked.
"Kinda..." The blonde looked down at the floor. The raccoon sighed and took a gentle hold of the fox's chin, guiding his lips back towards his own.
"Naruto-kun," Gaars whispered teasingly on his boyfriends lips, "focus on me then.. and me only, my love..." from start to finish, he moved from the boys lips towards his ear. An overwhelming calm seemed to flow through Naruto with the red-heads words, and he complied.
"I'm all yours." The blonde smirked.
"Good." The sand ninja grinned back, planting a small kiss on the boys cheek. He began to nip and taste Naruto's jawline while a small low rumble built up in the blondes chest. The Kazekage moved his hands from Naruto's neck and hair towards the hem of his lovers shirt, but before he began to lift it he made eye contact with the fox for permission. The leaf ninja took a small breath in and out before he nodded, sure Gaara had seen him shirtless before, but this time was totally different.. it was more real. The red-head's eyes glinted before he slid his hands underneath the fabric, and glided his hands along Naruto's sides with the swift removal his clothing.
'Is his skin smoother..? It's softer.. like- like silk.. or fur..' Gaara thought, running his lips across his lovers bare chest. 'With all that he puts his body through you would think his skin would be rough and coarse... but it's so soft.. now to decide, silk? Or fur..?' He ran his fingertips lightly over the blondes back and abdominal region, 'Fur... definitely fur.' he mentally concluded. Just as he was reaching to return his hands to their natural spots of neck and hair, he felt cold and small intruders tucked away under his shirt as well. Gaara gazed up at Naruto, concerned and curious.
"Well... I'm half naked... thought you should be too.." he muttered unsurely. To the teens shock, Gaara complied, removing his shirt and over coat cloak type of fabric (I don't know XD). Now, it was Naruto's turn to admire the scenery.
'His skin... rough and smooth.. surprising  considering how dry the air is there..gosh he's so perfectly proportioned... as if carved from stone..' He was in the middle of running his hands along the red-heads perfect spaces between each hardened muscular line, when he felt a sudden tension. His hair was lightly being pulled back, revealing his neck. Before his neck was even touched, a small pur escaped the blondes lips, encouraging the Kazekage even more. The raccoon dove in, nipping and suckling at the most perfect spot he had ever chosen, and he felt shivers run through Naruto as his purring grew slightly louder. The young man closed his eyes, enjoying each and every moment of Gaara's teasing as he pulled the blonde closer as tight as he could.
They both took a deep breath, Gaara immediatly letting go of the fox's hair, and they both turned their heads towards Naruto's door. They both sensed familiar chakra's at the same time. By the looks of it, they didn't notice it too quickly, their audience members looked as if they'd been standing there for a while.
"N-Naruto?" A girl stuttered.
"Gaara?!" A young man followed her words.

(p.o.v. switch)

Fifteen minutes prior~

"Hey, Lee!" A pink-haired ninja called out to a boy running laps on his hands about five feet infront of her.
"Oh, hey Sakura!" the boy jumped up, forgetting for the first time about his current exercise.
"Wanna run with me over to Naruto's? He's been kinda down lately and I was thinking we could pick him up and treat him to some Ichiraku." The girl beamed, she really didn't want to go there alone, but she figured Lee would do what ever she wanted him to.
"Wait- is- would this possibly be considered a date?! Oh boy, a date with you Sakura-chan! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Lee exclaimed. The kunoichi shook her head and sighed.
"No Lee... it's you, me, and Naruto.."
"So am I the third wheel?!" Tears welled up in the boys eyes.
"What? No, I wouldn't date either of you." Her eyes opened wide as she realized what she said and covered her mouth. The spunk seemed to leave bushy-brow but he agreed to tag along anyway.

"Should we knock?" Sakura looked over at Lee, and to no surprise the boy nodded. She laughed and shook her head, "Nah, I never do. I just barge in.. it's kinda my thing." she winked and then lightly twisted the knob on the door. Lee bit his lip with worry,
"Uh- Sakura-chan, I really think we should knock." but by the time he finished his sentence, the door was standing wide open and he was dragged inside.
"Quiet, I wanna see if he'll sense me, I wanna see if he was training on that or just goofing off with Jiraiya sensei. When they both entered the small and cramped apartment, their eyes were filled with shock. Their regular bushy headed friend Naruto, was sitting on another man's lap. This man and Naruto were shirtless, and the man was kissing the blondes neck. Bare chest to bare chest, moments later their grips slacken on each other, and the mystery man's face was revealed. Gaara.
"Naruto?" The girl muttered in utter shock, follower by Lee's response towards the red-head,
"G--aara?" They stared at the two silently, and they in return did the same for several minutes before Naruto spoke up.
"We'll explain."

(p.o.v. switch)

Gaara stared at Naruto, he thought the situation was pretty self explanatory but maybe he was wrong.
"We've been together for several weeks.. actually we've been in love for several years.. and.. for his sake.. there better not be a word that leaves this room..." The blonde uttered, and the Kazekage stared at the boy in his lap.
'To ask them not to breathe a word.. that was hard on you.. wasn't it.. oh Naruto, I'm so sorry it has to be this way..'
"A-alright.." They both agreed to the teens in which they were given as if it was a mission from Lady Tsunade.
"I'm sorry we barged in.." Sakura whispered.
"I told her we should've knocked..." Lee sighed, only to be kicked by the girl.
"No, it's fine. I have to return to my affairs as a Kazekage anyway.." Gaara lightly slid the blonde off of his lap, and kissed his forehead awkwardly, "Farewell, Sakura.. Lee.. Naruto." and with that, sand began flying around his lover, and within moments he had gone from the room. Naruto couldn't help but be a little annoyed for the interruption, it was just getting good.
"So... you're... gay?" Sakura asked unsure how to put it.
"Not fully." Naruto shrugged.
"Bi?" Lee chimed in.
"Probably." A long silence fell over the room with that answer. The awkward atmosphere began to suffocate the two intruders, and they both thoroughly apologized before leaving. After locking the door behind the two, the fox returned to his bed and flopped down on it. "Damn." He swore, "Why then!? Why right then?!" he groaned loudly. "Ugh... why does it have to be this way.."

________________________
(A/N)

Heyo, sorry it's been a while, to tell you the truth I got caught up in writing chapters eighteen and nineteen... anyway the next chapter is kind of sad, kinda makes you want to run up an hug Naruto to death. Anyway, sorry to anyone who was expecting the yaoi chapter to be next <3 Now I just have to type up chapter eighteen and finish nineteen... that's going to be an adventure... they're kinda long.. 😓😰