Chapter Four- Look Who's Back

Kakashi and Sakura were taking a calm stroll and chatting about how their scruffy-haired friend should be home anytime now, when he thumped down on the ground in front of them. Naruto sat up and rubbed his head, groaning.
"Well speak of the devil- Sakura, looks like we're going out to eat after all!" Kakashi smirked behind his mask.
"Treating him to dinner before I show off?" Sakura beamed.
"Yep. How about it Naruto? You hungry?" Kakashi asked.
"Hah- you bet!" the scruffy-haired boy smiled brightly and turned to Sakura "Wow, Sakura.. you're prettier than before.." he blushed.
She lightly blushed in return, "Really? Th-thanks Naruto. You've changed a lot." Naruto smiled  and rubbed the back of his head out of habit.
"Haha- thanks, Sakura." There was a brief moment of silence and then Sakura came out with,
"How about me, Naruto? Have I changed?" She tried to smile.
"Hmm..." the young man thought, "No... not really. You're still pretty much the same." Sakura's smile dropped, temple twitching. She sent him flying with a nasty uppercut,  just like old times.
'What a ladies man...' Kakashi thought.

"Three ramen, please." Kakashi ordered when they stepped into the familiar, calm ramen shop.
"Well, look who the cat dragged in!" Ichiraku exclaimed, "Naruto, my boy! Long time no see! You've grown up well."
"Haha- thanks old man! Not lookin' too bad yourself!" Naruto replied. The two became lost in conversation. As time went on, Naruto had managed to polish off five bowls of Ichiraku ramen.
"Well, you still eat like you used to..." Kakashi and Sakura said simultaneously.
"I don't wanna eat too much. I have things to do after all.." Naruto smirked.
"Like what?" Sakura questioned.
"Like... show off." he chuckled.
"Ohh... I see." Kakashi snickered, "Yes., it's time to show what you've learned while you were gone."

(A/N)
Sorry for the shorter chapter this time around, I just didn't want to type out EVERYTHING that you already know. There's no reason to, so this chapter is kinda short x3 Also, sorry for not publishing this part for so long, I've been busy with school and friends and life in general.