Niall Horan: Christmas Presents

okay so i also posted this one on my other account and i wrote it for my friend gabby (who i have written for before) and thats why its her. thought i would share it with you guys see what you think :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Niall!”

“Yeah?”

“Babe have you seen my necklace?” I shout thinking he is downstairs only now realising he is leaning against the door frame.

“What one?”

“My heart one.”

“Emmmm... no but maybe you would like to wear this instead.” He pulls out a little red box with a white bow wrapped around it. I looked at him curiously wondering what he could possibly be up to this time.

“Niall what are you up to?”

“Gabby why don’t you just open the box and find out?” he says imitating the way I just asked him the question. I take the box from his hand and slowly untie the white bow all the while gazing at him, taking in his cute blond locks and his loving blue eyes. I take of the lid revelling the content inside. I gasp.

Inside is my heart necklace but instead of just a plain silver heart it now has a diamond heart in the middle and the letters ‘G’ and ‘N’ engraved on the back and filled in with my favourite colour pink. It’s amazing and a huge smile takes over my face not only telling Niall what I think of his gift but also making him let out a small sigh of relief.

“Merry Christmas love,” I reach for him, pulling him into my arms and brushing my lips against his. “Do you like it?”

“Like it? That is an understatement! Even love it wouldn’t suffice. It’s amazing! Thank you.” I press my lips to his once more.

“Well I just thought as it is a special occasion I would do something special.”

“Special occasion, what special occasion?” I tilt my head slightly and raise one eyebrow.

“Yeah, exactly four years ago today that I saw you for the first time. You remember your uncle Kev threw that Christmas party?”

“Yeah of course I do how could I forget it was an awesome night where not only did uncle Kev strive to get everybody hammered he also ended up getting my cousin Lou so drunk she couldn’t walk for a week.” I laugh the memory of music, puke and fun re-enters my head.

“Yeah well your uncle Kev had hired my band to play that night and when we played an upbeat song you and you Cousin Ian decided to do some weird dance together. Which by the way made me laugh too.”

“Oh yeah... we didn't talk that night though did we?”

“Nope, I never built up the courage to talk to you. That was a little later at his new year’s party.”

“That was worse than his Christmas one, they always are.”

“I know anyway at his new year’s party I finally plucked up the courage to talk to you.”

“But as I was drunk and I wasn’t really paying attention at Christmas so I didn't remember you. But we talked for ages and I think I remembered you a little in the end.”

“and then this song came on,” He presses play on his IPod playing the same song we first danced to four years ago, Lights by Ellie Goulding.

“I asked you to dance. I took you hand.” He takes my hand

“I lead you to the dance floor and pulled you close.” He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck just like I did the first time.

“We danced for a little while.” We start to sway in time to the music.

“Then near the end of the song I believe I cupped you face and kissed you for the first time. And do you know what? I have never looked back or regretted any moment.” I smiled a slightly sarcastic and cheeky smile.

“Well for the record I believe you were a little drunk at the Christmas party too as I seam to recall a certain someone’s picture on facebook...” I say pulling away, turning my back on him and laughing at the way he pulls me back, trying to regain my attention.

“Lets not talk about that one shall we.” He says going all red and embarrassed.

“If you like” I smiled pecking at his lips. We both laughed and sat on the bed facing each other with my hands wrapped in his.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that... well I love you so much and I... I want to ask you something.”

“Niall what are yo...” I stop when I see him lift himself off the bed and onto one knee. I stand and gasp.

“Gabrielle, I love you more than anything in the world and the only other girl I will ever love even half as much as I love you would be our daughter. I loved you from the very first day we met and I haven’t ever looked at another girl since. So would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”

I'm unable to say anything as he sits there on one knee looking at me, waiting for an answer. “So will you marry me?” I suddenly spring into action nodding my head and throwing my arms around him. “Yes, Yes, Yes! Of course I will marry you Niall.”

I clutch onto him feeling his harms snake around my waist. “I love you Niall.”

“I love you too, Gabby.” He pulls away and places his lips on mine before carefully sliding the beautiful green tinted diamond ring on my ring finger. I let out a small laugh still not quite believing this is happening. I place my hands on the side of his face smiling at him before replacing his lips to mine.

For once I was totally, utterly, perfectly happy.