The Vamps: Over again (Tumblr)

Tumblr credit: teammashtonforlife

The Vamps Preference #2 Over Again Inspired

James-"I guess you're still hurt if this is over, do you really wanna be alone?"
"We can't do this anymore." James said gently as you sat in his passenger seat at the front of your house, the rain loudly splattering against the windshield in the dark. "What?" You gasped. "This just isn't good for you." He stated. "This isn't good for me?! If I did something wrong you can just tell me." You replied. "That's the thing. You didn't do anything wrong." He said vaguely. "Then what IS wrong? You have to tell me if you want to fix it." You pleaded. "I see all the things the fans say. And I see how it affects you. I don't want you to go through that anymore." He explained. "I can take care of myself!" You protested getting more frustrated. "They're gonna keep saying things about you! This is me trying to protect you." He argued. "They already know about me! It doesn't matter if we break up they're still gonna talk!" You shot back. He looked defeated now as he tried to think of what to say. "Y/n..." "I don't feel like this is about me." You whispered. "What?" "You're doing this because you feel guilty about the hate. I can see it in your eyes every time you read comments. I know you better than this James." He just looked at you teary eyed. He started to say something but then stopped and thought. "I just can't keep letting them hurt you." He croaked. "So instead you want to be the one to hurt me?" You whispered. He didn't say anything. "Goodbye." You said as you got out, slamming the door and running into your house. He tried calling you but you didn't pick up as you let the tears flow now.
Connor-"And it's no joke to me, so can we do it all over again?"
"Connor just go away!" You cried as he tried to apologise again. "I'm not gonna leave until you know that I'm sorry!" "No you're not!"You shouted back. "What can I do to make realise that I'm sorry!?" He asked pleadingly. "You could try actually meaning it!" "I do mean it!" "No you don't because if you meant it you wouldn't keep doing it!" You countered and his expression changed completely. This was probably about the tenth time he'd either ditched you or forgotten your plans and it started to hurt now. "I'm sorry." He whispered "I never mean for this to happen we just get busy a lot." He continued. "You don't ditch some one because you're busy you ditch them because you'd rather be somewhere else." You said silently. He just looked at you with a hurt expression. "This relationship is a joke to you isn't it? You don't even care." You whispered. He came closer to you and tried to hold you but you scooted back. "You can say anything you want about me but don't EVER say I don't care." He said, trying to contain his anger. "I care about you more than anything." He promised. "Then why doesn't it feel like it?" You asked. Once again he couldn't find the words to say so he himself saying the same thing over again. "I'm sorry." "STOP SAYING YOU'RE SORRY!" You cried getting up to walk out. "I'm sorry! I don't know what to say!" He defended as he ran after you. "Say something that will make me believe you!" You begged. He stayed silent. "I can't even handle this anymore." You sighed. "What!? No please just stay can we just start this over I can explain this all!" He pleaded. "Connor I just need some time." You sighed as you walked out the front door. "Please don't do this....I love you..more than anything." He whispered. "I love you too, more than you know, but this isn't good for us." You said as you started walking home alone.
Tristan-"You'll never know how to make it on your own, and you'll never show weakness for letting go."
"Leave me alone." You commanded monotonously as you walked down the sidewalk, away from the concert you were just at, with Tristan following behind. He was shoving through people trying to catch up with you. "I wasn't done talking to you." He protested. "What's there to talk about? It's done we're done." You stated, still walking. He'd broken up with you about a month ago. He was the one who broke up with you, he had know right to say who you could and couldn't talk to. "I'm sorry for punching him. He deserved it though, he was a dick." He apologized, sounding about as insincere as possible. You stopped walking and looked at him. "He's the dick!? You're the one who just punched him for no reason!" You snapped. He fell silent which only made you more angry. You started walking again. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your new boyfriend. If you head back now though you might be able to help stop the bleeding, maybe he'll take you out afterwards." He joked. "Fuck off." "Aw did I hurt your feelings?" He pouted, mocking you. You stopped walking once again and glared at him as he stood beside you. "You know what's funny? You're the one who broke up with me. Completely out of the blue. Yet you're the one who's lashing out." You said, obviously hitting a nerve as his strong demeanor faltered and he remained silent again. "Oh so now you're quiet? What's wrong Tristan? Are you scared that someone can actually see how bad you feel? That you're not over us yet?" You asked sarcastically. He was still quiet, looking too stunned to sat anything. "Come on why don't you tell me the truth. I know you care. Just tell me and I'll stay. If not I'm leaving right now."You challenged. He tried to say something but got choked up and stopped himself. You just shook your head at him. "You're a coward." You sighed and his face fell as you hailed a taxi. You opened the door to get in but stopped. "This was pathetic. I expected so much more from you." You frowned, feeling bad for him a bit. You closed the door and the driver started down the street. "It wasn't my choice." Tristan whispered to himself before walking away.
Brad-"Can we stop this for a minute? Ya' know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it, or with it."
"Are you sure you really wanna go?" Brad asked hesitantly. He was all for you going on tour with them a few weeks ago, he was the one who invited you. Now he was constantly trying to get you to change your mind. He didn't even tell you why, but he was never straightforward about it. "Yeah Brad." You sighed as you continued packing random items, you'd be leaving tomorrow morning. "Okay...well...you know we probably won't be able to spend that much time together anyways, I don't mind if you change your mind." He continued. "I just think this is a really bad idea." He stated cautiously. You stopped packing and looked at him. "You don't want me to go with you now?" You croaked. "No that's not what I'm saying!" He defended as he came to wrap his arms around you but you pulled away. "Then could you please tell me what you ARE saying because you're really confusing me right now." "Okay I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you to go with me it was a bad idea." He confessed. "But that doesn't mean I don't want you to." He continued. "Obviously you don't want me to go,  you just told me I can't now. You could've just never invited me in the first place!" You said, raising your voice slightly. "What did I do wrong?" You asked. "No you didn't do anything wrong!" He yelled in frustration. You didn't know it at the time but the anger he had was for himself, not you. "Then what's wrong!? Why can't you just tell me!?!"  "You know what!? Fine, I DON'T WANT YOU THERE WITH ME."he shouted, lying through his teeth. "That's what I thought." You whispered. You slowly grabbed your bag and walked out of the room. His anger turned to a worried and hurt expression. He ran a hand through his hair tiredly and sighed. "Y/n I didn't- please stop. Wait!" He pleaded as you continued walking to your car and got in. "Goodbye. I hope you have fun." You said as you started the car, meaning every word which only made him feel worse. He tried to open the door but it was locked. "Please stop just let me explain!" He pleaded but you couldn't hear him through the window as you drove away.