IT'S ABOUT TO BEGIN

~Rachel's POV~

I snapped my eyes open in alarm to someone grabbing my shoulders and shaking me violently.

"Wake up! It's time!" master yelled at me.

"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!" I yelled louder.

Master stopped shaking my shoulders, and helped me out of bed, "There's a special dress waiting for you in the bathroom. I'll help you dress. I made this specially for you."

I followed him into the bathroom to find a white short sleeved dress (see picture above). I raised an eyebrow, "I'm getting married?"

Master frowned, "No. This dress is special. It looks like a dress, but it's more."

Master turned the mannequin around to show me the back. The dress was held together by a ribbon tied at the back of the neck. Master pulled on the ribbon, and it came loose along with the actual dress. The actual dress fell to the ground leaving a white shirt, and white shorts that go down to my knee. Next to the outfit was a pair of white boots that looked like shoes when the dress was on the mannequin. Master helped me into the outfit. Thankfully, this outfit didn't require a corset, so my "friends" were free! Master gave me some demon blades that I slid into a band on my legs.

I looked in the mirror, "I don't look that bad."

He grinned, "You look good. Now, you know the plan, right?"

I nodded, "Yes. We're not going to let those angel scum win."

Master opened the door, "Good. Now, I'll see you to your carriage. We'll be there soon. Don't fuck it up."

I chuckled, "I won't."

***

Upon arriving at the church I became a little uneasy. I couldn't help but to wonder if people were going to ask me about where Matthew is. I'll probably just lie and say something like 'I don't know.' And move on. I just need to make it through this church service and hopefully after the war.

We arrived at the church and my driver helped me get out. It was interesting not having Matthew there. No. Not just interesting. It was a relief. He was constantly breathing down my neck wanting me. Now that he's not here I can do my job in somewhat peace.

I went inside the church, and went downstairs to my normal spot in the middle. Church was especially crowded today. It seems that everyone in town was here. I looked around to see if anyone I knew was here, but I was completely alone. Nobody came to sit by me like Matthew did. I kinda liked the peace.

Finally church began, but not like it normally does. Church began with the pastor immediantly coming up to the front stage, and saying something completely different from what he normally starts with.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he started, "I just wanted to say thank you for being here today. By doing so you will be going to heaven. Today."

There was talking in the room. Some people must've not gotten the memo because those people looked frightened about dying.

"But do not fear!" He said, "We are all going to a happy place! One without pain or suffering! One with all the sweets and delights you could have ever dreamed of!"

I wanted to roll my eyes at this guy. He sounded like he was talking to us like we were fucking five year olds. Wait.. there are five year olds here.

"In just a few moments the doors behind you are going to open, and the angels will guide you out of Earth, and into heaven!" He finished. Suddenly cheering erupted from the audience. Everyone was excited to go the heaven.

Then the doors opened revealing a whole bunch of angels waiting to leave the way to heaven.

But something caught my eye and put me into shock.

One of the angels was Matthew.

He spotted me right away. And was not wearing his happy face. He looked like he was ready for war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shieeeett. Ok shortest chapter ever, but I promise next chapter will make up for this one as well as its own. In other words, it's gonna be long as fuck CX. *cough* *cough* that's what she said *cough*

Anywayssssss see ya

-Anime_is_my_lyfe

Ps I typed this on my phone so it feels like too many words, but it's barely enough