Another demon?

I went straight to Mey Rin's room. Ok. So I need to change- Oh shit! I left my old uniform at the Trancy manor. I let out a loud, agitated sigh.

"Is everything alright?" Sebastian asked. I thought he didn't follow me. Hmmm.

"I just realized that my uniform was left at the Trancy manor."

"Ah. That's ok. I will make you a new one immediantly. I believe no one is in the washroom so you may take a bath. In that time I will make you a new dress." Sebastian replied.

I nodded and Sebastian started to leave. I turned to him, "Sebastian? Where are the towels located?"

He turned around facing me, "Ah! My apologies. They're at the end of the hallway, in the supply closet on your left."

I smiled, "Thank you."

***

I slowly climbed into the nice warm bath. When I finally was all the way in I let out a loud sigh. I'm not even here for a couple of days and I'm already worn out.

Suddenly I was picking up that weird vibe again; just like at the Trancy manor. Same as my old house. I felt like someone was watching me, and the thing watching me wasn't anything good. I tried to ignore the feeling, but it wasn't any use. It wouldn't go away.

I looked over at the window and noticed something odd. There was a dark, mysterious figure in the window. It took me a moment to realize where it was coming from. The figure was inside the room because of the reflection on the window.

I looked over to where the figure was. I laid in the tub in some sort of shock. There was a black mist like figure standing in the middle of the room. The creature had red glowing eyes, and had a creepy ass smile. A smile like something out of a creepy pasta - pointed, jagged teeth with possibly some blood on them.

I tried to move, or even speak, but it was useless. I couldn't do anything. The figure look a couple steps closer before standing right in front of the tub. The closer it got, the more features I could see. The flash of lightning let me definitely know that the figure was not a human. I think it was a demon.

Finally I said something, "Are you the one that used to bother me in my old house?"

The figure didn't move or respond. It just simply stared at me with his creepy smile, and glowing red eyes.

"Well? Are you?" I asked.

It remained still.

"Are you the demon that is constantly following me?"

This time it let out a deep chuckle. It was like something out of a horror movie. I was expecting it to pull out a knife, or take my soul right out of my body.

"It's not just me." it replied.

I smiled, "Really? There are more demons following me? Do you creatures have a reason for doing this? Or are you hoping for a meal? If you want a meal, pick on somebody who is weak. I won't break."

The demon narrowed it's eyes at me. I thought he was about to say something, when Sebastian knocked on the door.

"Rachel? Are you alright? You've been in there for quite some time."

How long have I been in here? I tried to reply but somehow once again couldn't. The demon leaned in over the tub, and got extremely close to my face; too close for my taste. Then he whispered the creepiest thing into my ear that I have heard in a very long time.

"You're mine."

My eyes widened. I wanted to respond, but I couldn't.

The door handle started to jiggle, "Rachel?"

My vision was starting to darken and blur. A pain started to grow inside of me. It soon hurt like hell. Was this what it was like to get your soul eaten? I was finally able to slightly move. I squirmed in the tub as the pain grew, and deepened. The hungry demon's eyes grew a much deeper red. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, and it felt like the demon was pushing me down into the tub. As it was pushing me down, I could feel it's fingers burning into my skin. I tried to breathe, but the water was stopping me from getting air into my lungs.

Then Sebastian kicked down the door with ease. He used his tie as a blindfold.

"Rachel? Are you even here?"

I could hear him walking over to me. Can he not sense this other demon in the room?

"Help." I said in a weak voice, but the sound was drowned out by the water. Wait. Water? What the fuck?

He must of heard my weak voice or maybe the bubbles coming to the surface, either way he rushed over to the tub. He grabbed my arms.. and pulled me to the surface?

I gasped, and started to cough. I could breathe again.

"What were you doing in there?" Sebastian asked in a worried tone. Wait, Sebastian worried? Dafuq.

I continued to cough for a minute before finally being able to answer, "I don't know."

I started to cough again.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I chuckled, "You seem to be asking me that a lot today. I.. I.. don't know."

"Do you remember anything?"

"I was relaxing. Then all of a sudden a demon appeared in here. It was trying to eat my soul."

"How can a demon be eating your soul? I didn't sense one anywhere near here." He said.

"I.. I don't know. It was definitely trying to eat my soul. I wonder.." I trailed off. I looked at my shoulders and gasped. There were finger like burn marks, and bruises on my skin.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asked.

"I was right. It definitely was a demon." I chuckled, "And he left some nasty burn marks on my shoulders."

Sebastian sighed, "May I have you climb out of the tub so I can examine your wounds?"

I nodded and grabbed the towel. I quickly wrapped it around my body and got out of the tub.

Sebastian took his blindfold off, and instantly noticed the marks on my shoulders, "Oh my. Those are quite the burns."

He walked behind me, and sighed. He felt the marks on my shoulders making me gasp. Those burns are worse than I thought they were because they started to hurt like hell.

"The burns don't just stop at your shoulders. They go down your back, but the towel is hiding the marks." he said.

I winced, "Great."

He paused for a moment, "I assume they are just like the ones on your shoulders. It's nothing to be too concerned about. I came here originally to tell you that I have made your dress. I have it right here."

The dress was the same as before. He also had all the required undergarments. I gave him a smile, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Would you like me to help you with your corset?"

"I think this time I'll give it a try on my own. Thank you for the offer though." I replied.

Sebastian bowed, "Well then. I will be taking my leave. If the pain worsens, please let me know."

I nodded, and Sebastian left. I looked at the corset and frowned. Why can't bras be invented yet?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short bonus chapter! Since I am now currently out of school, and on spring break, I decided to finish typing this chapter and to publish it. Have a good day guys~!

~Anime_is_my_lyfe