More than just cake

~Oh btw some "spicy" stuff is coming up, so just beware.~

~Rachel's POV~

That night I could barely sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about how in just 3 days the world was going to come to an end. At about 3 o'clock in the morning I decided to get up. I just wasn't going to sleep. I put on a dark purple dress, and slid on some purple flats (see picture above for dress).

I opened my door as quietly as I could. Although there are mostly demons in this house, most of them choose to sleep during the night - or at least I thought they were sleeping because I heard a lot of commotion coming from the main floor. I went to the main floor to investigate. Right at the front door was my master and someone else. The other person was even taller than master, and was a bit creepier than him, but not by much. He must be a demon too.

Master turned around to see me about 5 feet behind him. He cleared his throat, "Rachel, shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"I can't sleep." I replied, "We need to solve this problem. Quickly."

The demon who was talking to master walked up to me, and looked me over. He smiled, "You picked out a good human. She seems to want to cooperate, and she's gorgeous."

Master frowned while I blushed a little, "She's just a slave with extreme power within her. We just need to figure out how to wake that power up from within her."

The demon nodded, "Indeed. I can feel the extreme power just radiating off of her. I'm surprised you can't feel all the power from her."

Master shook his head, "You can sense anything and everything. Normal demons like me aren't supposed to feel her power unless I am about to take her soul."

The demon turned to master and chuckled, "But, she has no soul."

Those words stopped all my thought processes for a few moments. I have no soul? I'm not human at all? What the fuck?

Master rolled his eyes, "Well, I don't know then. How ever we should discuss our plan of action for this coming Sunday."

The demon smiled showing it's pointy teeth, "Indeed."

~3rd Person POV - Sebastian, Claude, Alois, and Ciel~

Sebastian ran back to the manor to get Ciel. Ciel wasn't happy at all that he didn't follow his orders and retrieve Rachel, but he quickly told Ciel what was happening. He picked up the young master, and brought him to the Trancy manor. They all went into the drawing room.

Ciel turned to Sebastian, "So, do you have a plan yet? Retrieving Rachel will be very hard; Especially when angels are around."

Sebastian nodded, "Indeed, I think I have a plan. It's not final, but I think this is what we have to do."

"What is the plan, Michaelis?" Claude asked.

Sebastian smirked, "Well, Faustus, we're all attending church on Sunday. I assume Rachel will be there as well. From there, I'm not too sure. We just need to find the perfect time to rescue Rachel. I refuse to let the angels come down and destroy her."

Ciel raised his eyebrows, "Destroy her? I thought they would just take her to heaven forever?"

"So it is true," Claude said, "She's not a human."

"That is correct. Rachel is not a human. Though nobody knows what she is for sure, she is from the darkness. She has more power than anyone could imagine."

"Ah I see! So if the angels get a hold of her, they will destroy her because she's basically a demon." Alois confirmed.

"Yes."