Asking for help from unlikely people

~3rd Person POV - Sebastian~

Sebastian walked all the way to the Trancy's house. He couldn't believe he was going to ask that filthy spider for help, but these were some desperate times.

After Matthew had pushed Sebastian out of the way, Sebastian felt something odd about Matthew. He felt an overwhelming pure power come from Matthew. It was pure enough to make Sebastian feel sick. The guards that had escorted him out also had that sickening pure power.

Sebastian figured out why they were so pure - they're all angels.

Sebastian walked up the steps, and knocked on their door. It took Claude a few minutes to open the door.

"Michaelis. Why are you here?" Claude asked.

Sebastian sighed, "I never thought I would say this, but I need your help. We need to get Rachel."

"Sebastian? *Cough* What are you going here?" A sick Alois asked from the top of the stair case.

"I have come here requesting some help in saving Rachel."

Alois' eyes opened wider, "You know for sure where she is? Is she at the church?"

Sebastian nodded, "Yes, unfortunately she's in great danger. We need to save her in time."

Claude raised an eyebrow, "In time for what?"

"In time for the invasion of angels."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rachel's POV~

Bible study was such a drag. The whole session was about 2 hours and I feel as if I wasted them by sitting there pretending to give a fuck. Matthew was totally into this. Maybe a little too into it because if anyone was not paying attention, he would literally stop reading, and tell them to pay attention. That only happened a couple of times.

Afterwards we left the building, and heading to his carriage. He opened the door and let me in. I gave him a quiet thanks while heading inside. He followed me inside, and signaled for the driver to drive.

"So, what did you think of bible study?" He asked.

It fucking sucked. I gave him a cute smile, "It was very fun! I definitely want to do this next week again."

"That's good! Tonight we are going to a new little restaurant in town. I've been there once and the food was absolutely wonderful! I hope you will enjoy it as well."

I nodded and we both enjoyed the short ride to the restaurant. When we arrived he helped me out of the carriage, and we got a table for two. We both ordered some water to drink, and an appetizer. The waiter left with our order.

Matthew stared at me for a few moments with admiration, "My, may I compliment you on how beautiful you are?"

I gave him a fake smile, "Why thank you! That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me."

Matthew looked around the room for a second before lightly grabbing my hands, "May I tell you a secret?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"From the moment I saw you I knew I could trust you, so I'm going to tell you something. I'm.. not a regular human."

My eyes widened a bit. Is that why something seemed weird with him?

"I'm an angel."

"Wow," I said with another fake smile, "That's amazing."

He smiled, "Good. You took that well. I wasn't sure what would happen. I need to tell you something else."

I leaned in closer, "What is it?"

The looked around the room before leaning in, "In just a few days, the end of the world will come."

I froze completely. Oh shit. Oh shit.

"R-really?" I asked while being scared.

He held my hands tight, "Yes, but you have nothing to fear. Good, kind people like you are going to heaven with me. We're all going to escape this bad place and leave all the bad people behind."

The waiter came to our table with our drinks and appetizers just as he finished his sentence.

We ordered our meals, and I took a sip on my water. Holy shit. I need to tell master right away. We have a huge issue.

"So, Matthew.. How does this all work?" I asked.

He smiled, "Well after Sunday's church service, the portal to heaven will open and all the angels will come down and save the good people. All the bad people will be left behind in this foul world. The demons can have them."

So it is true. There is a portal to heaven in there.

"That's cool. Is there anything we need to do?" I asked.

"Nope. All you have to do is come." he replied.

I took another sip of my water, and a bite of the appetizer. What am I going to do? I need to tell master right away.

***

I rushed inside the house, and straight up to masters office. I opened the door without knocking. Master was back in his demon form, but still smoking a cigar.

"You forgot to knock." He said annoyed.

I slammed my hands on his desk, "We have a huge problem. I got quite a bit of information, but it's pretty bad."

"What is it?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, "Turns out Matthew is an angel. He told me that after Sunday's service, the portal to heaven there is going to open up, and angels are going to come down and take the good people away and leave the bad people here. I don't think they're just going to leave the bad people here, I think they're going to kill us."

Master stood up, "Shit. I'm going to get my master here straight away with an army. We need to destroy the portal."

"But how?" I asked, "And just so you know, where ever the portal is, it probably is heavily guarded."

He turned around, "I have a plan, but I have to run it by my master."

I bowed, "Very well. I highly suggest you do that now. I'm going to get ready for bed."

He nodded, and I left the room exhausted.

~3rd person POV - Sebastian~

"How did you find this all out?" Alois asked.

"As I was escorted out I found a church member behind the building. He was writing something down. He put the paper in his bag, and was walking down the street, but the paper fell out. I picked it up and it had all the information I'm telling you right now written down on it." Sebastian replied pulling out the paper. He handed it to Alois.

Alois sighed, "Claude, I order you to help Sebastian save Rachel. Do it for Rachel, not Sebastian."

Claude frowned a bit for a moment before having his usual poker face on again and bowed, "Yes, your highness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter! So happy it's summer. School ended last Friday! WOoOooO! Rest in peace to people having school this week and possibly next week.

~Anime_is_my_lyfe