“Yeah probably.” He says as he looks outside, “Well I’ll let you go back to sleep. Night shrimp.”

“Night Danny.”

“Hey,” he says before he closes the door, “Don’t forget no uniform tomorrow.”

“Why not?”

“Principal pass the rule that we are free to wear regular clothes tomorrow.”

I smile, “Oh Charlotte is going to be excited about this.”

“I bet she is.” he says, “Anyway goodnight.”

Walking out he closes the door as I snuggle back into the bed and fall back to sleep.

---------------------- 

“Annabelle Aconite, it’s been awhile.” Says Doctor Shepard as he walks in and sit down.

Watching him as he walks over behind the desk I lean back in my chair, “Yeah I guess so.”

Opening a huge file, which looked like mine, he slips on his glasses as he says, “So how is everything.”

“Great, and you?”

“Great thanks for asking.” He says as he flips through the pages, “So the last time we talked before you left for your vacation you were still having the dreams.” Looking up at me he says, “Are you still having them?”

“Nope.”

“You’re not?” he asks raising his glass up.

“Nope. I guess I just needed a getaway.”

Pulling a pen from his jacket he says, “Well that’s very good to hear. How are things with school? Anything new?”

There’s a hot guy who is annoying me to no end and I want to stab him in the thigh oh and yes my dreams are back starring a guy in black, is what I want to say but instead I smile and say, “Nope everything is the same.”

Doctor Shepard looks at me and nods, “How are things going at the new school, your parents tell me that your two best friends made the change with you. Is that working out fine?”

“Everything is perfect, my classes and friends are the same. I’m good.”

Doctor Shepard nods as he says, “Well then it was lovely speaking to you again. I see you around.”

Standing I grabbed my bag and walked out of his office. It’s one thing that my parents are making me see a shrink, it’s another when there making me see the school’s shrink. Taking a deep breath I head to the cafeteria as the lunch bell rings.

“Hey Anna-Banana.” Says Ashton as he walks up from behind wearing a band tee, skinny jeans, and regular shoes. He looked like he always did outside of school, which was a rocker.

“Hey Asher what’s up?” I say.

“Nothing much, same ol same ol. How did things go with the…” he looks around as he leans to me and whispers, “Doctor Jekyll.”

I laugh, “Nothing, I was in and out no one saw.”

Shaking his head he says, “That’s an all-time low for your ‘rents to make you go to him but doing school? No cool.”

“I agree, but that was a something I had to agree to in order for me to get out of the home studies they were trying to enforce.”

“I don’t see what the big thing is. Everyone gets nightmares.”

“Nobody actually suffers from them like its real.”

“True, but they could give you dream suppressants like they did in Freddy.”