Game Day and First Inning

Start from the beginning

"You guys ready?" I ask.

"Does it look like we are?" Kaylee asks and Carmen smacks her leg.

"Good. I'll go get my brothers and you guys go get Yui." I tell them. I grab my bag and walk over to my brothers' dorm and see all of the gods walk out of their dorms.

"You humans are going to lose!" Takeru shouts and he laughs.

"You're talking to champions here!" I shout back at him. I knock on my brothers' door and they walk out.

"You guys got Yui?" I ask them.

"Yeah. Let's go practice!" Carmen says and we run to the field.

"Wow! This is huge!" Yui exclaimed.

"You can say that again." I say and we walk onto the field and we stand there in awe.

"We're gonna have to hit hard tonight guys." I comment.

"Who are the pitchers on the other team?" Tavisha asks.

"Balder is the starting pitcher and Loki is the ending pitcher." I answer.

"How do you know that?" Carmen asks.

"When I gave the Norse gods their jerseys I asked Loki." I answer.

"Mmhmm." Kaylee says suspiciously.

"Kaylee, stop! We have to trust her and Loki together!" Carmen says and smacks Kaylee in the arm. Kaylee grumbles under her breath and we go to the dugout and we wait there. And the gods walk in. We walk out of our dugout and the others watch me walk over to Loki and talk to their team.

"Loki, tonight we aren't friends tonight. We're enemies." I say jokingly.

"Alright, Fairy. So we're not dating tonight?" Loki asks me the last part quietly.

"Sorry, Firecracker. But no." I answer.

"Can I have one last kiss at least?" He asks and I hear Carmen, Kaylee, and my brothers shriek in their mouths.

"Sure. I guess so. Hopefully, this'll distract you during the game." I say and he chuckles.

"I hope it doesn't." I look behind me and see Carmen holding back my brothers and Kaylee. All of their faces turning bright red and I look back at Loki who was close to my lips. And he kisses me. We kiss for a long time and I could hear shrieks behind him and me. He pretty much sucked my lips into his mouth. When we removed our lips from each other he was biting my lip and I smile at him and he lets go and embraces me. I knew he flipped off Kaylee because she wanted to kill him so badly.

"LOKI, STAY AWAY FROM FAE!!!!!" Kaylee yells and she almost attacked him until Zahra grabs Kaylee pulls her back

"Kaylee, calm down." Zahra says and Loki and I let go of each other and we go to our teams. When I get over to my team Carmen slaps my arm.