13 Chapter - What the hell is going on?

Mia was released at the end of the week, just like the doctor told us. She's been staying at the Brooks house since Luke doesn't want her out of his sight. The police keeps pressing me on what I saw and what I did. If there's anything I can remember. I told them that who I was fighting was a female. She knew what she was doing in fighting and she was quick. I also told them that the attacker slashed her left wrist by mistake so they'll be a nasty scar there.

I was eventually released with a warning to be careful. I've been hanging out with Mia each and every day and we've been getting along really well. Luke was right about everything he said, she had nothing but good intentions.

I understand now why she was treating me like this, she wanted to guarantee Luke's safety and she has been doing a great job. Ever since her attack, we are worried that Luke is next because Mia violated her terms with Hamlet, whoever it is.

She never met with Hamlet, she was always receiving texts and letters from him. She wishes she knew who it was, but unfortunately she doesn't.

These past few days, I've been getting more and more texts from Hamlet and Scarlett. I haven't talked to her in a week now. Maybe I should at least answer her?

Oh speaking of her, here's another text

- Please, please, pleaaseee promise me that you'll listen to me! ~ Scarlett

 Huh? What did she say? I'll go look at her previous texts...

- Okay, I understand that you are mad at me, but please I need to tell you something! ~Scarlett (16mins ago)

- It's important! It's about Jessica, she's nothing but bad news. Please Hailey, answer me! ~Scarlett (5mins ago)

- Stay away from her, she's not the same Jessica as you used to know. ~Scarlett (2mins ago)

I told her about Jessica before she left and how she never answered me, but not when she came back? How does she know her?

- How do you know her? ~ Hailey

I need to know, maybe it was one of the things she was keeping from me... Wow, she doesn't take long to answer now

- She mistaken me for someone else ~Scarlett

Okay, she took you for someone else, but that doesn't explain how you know she's nothing but bad news?

- We need to talk, park in 15 minutes or else I'm going over to your place. ~Hailey

I need to know what the hell is going on and now!