Chapter 18

*Riddhi Pov*

"Hey Riddhi!" I heard two voices calling me and I got startled before turning around only to glare at these both idiots.

"Don't you dare play any prank on me today." I said, warning them already tired with work at the supermarket and just crawling while doing the work at present in the café.

"Pranks? We never did them on you." One of them said innocently which I just ignored before cleaning the remaining dishes like everyday before finishing my shift.

"Come on, Riddhi! It's been a week and you still work like this is your first day." Another one complained to which I sighed.

"That's what we should do to complete a work properly. Everyday must be our first day." That's all I said and washed my hands.

"Why don't we go for some coffee?" one of them offered gesturing the table empty in their café.

"I will be taking your orders." Their dad suddenly said from the kitchen entrance making me stare at him in shock.

"Give them some tips how to care for their future girls too." Their Mom added standing beside uncle.

"Yours is a crazy family." I mumbled remembering the manager too.

"Well, no one said that before." Uncle said in a serious tone and I immediately felt bad for saying such thing.

"That's because we never allowed someone to know us." He added, laughing to which I smiled.

"You both go away." Twins protested before dragging me towards the empty table and made me sit down.

"What do you wish from your boyfriend?" one of them asked and I stilled in my chair immediately thinking about Shiv but brushed off because I know he is not my boyfriend anymore.

"We just want to know the qualities to develop them. You choose one of us depending on them." Another explained.

"No one should change for anyone, no matter what. You should be liked the way you are and if they do not, then it is their problem." I said staring at them.

"And all a girl wishes is to get some respect along with love you show. I am sure you both will have amazing partners." I added smiling.

"So, there is no chance for any of us?" one of them asked sadly.

"No! I just wish I know who is who from both of you." I replied to which they grinned.

"Actually, you can say but we hid the detail so that we can do pranks." One of them said and removed something from his cheek.

"I am Noah, who have a mole on my cheek whereas my brother doesn't have one." I guess Noah explained.

"No! I am Noah and he is Jonah. Jonah is the one who has a mole on his cheek." The other one explained and they continued to fight.

I just couldn't bear and laughed at their faces shaking my head. God! These two are just amazing.

They suddenly turned towards me and smiled to which I smiled back after controlling my laughs and sighed.

"You should laugh more and not stay dull all the time. It is just that stupid guy's loss." One of them said.

"Who has the mole?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Jonah!" they both replied and I chuckled before standing up.

"You both will make every person happy." I said standing up.