Chapter 8

*Shiv Pov*

"Finally!" I whispered, walking near my friends who settled near a tree talking to each other.

"How did it go?" Sailu asked when I walked near to them.

"Not bad! Maybe I didn't prepare that good, but it was ok." I replied, shrugging and she laughed before pinching my hand.

"Same for me too, and these stupids too wrote badly. But we are sure that your girlfriend will rock it." She said before side hugging me.

"She will sure do." I said, smiling at them.

"But what I don't get is how did she got the time to study, unlike you?" she asked frowning making me frown back.

"She has good memory power." I replied shrugging.

"Maybe she got more time somehow while you are working." She offered, but I shook my head before turning around to see Riddhi standing behind me.

"Riddhi!" I whispered, but she was not looking just at me but even at Sailu and our hands.

I forgot that we are still side hugging and stepped away before moving near her but she just stood still.

"How did the exam go?" I asked, holding her hand.

"Fine!" she replied and turned back when someone called her.

"Thanks for explaining that doubt yesterday, Riddhi. I am lucky that it came today for exam." Some girl said smiling at her.

"It was nothing. You wanted to learn and I explained." Riddhi said shrugging and waved when that girl started walking away.

"You could have helped us too, right." Charlie asked when she turned towards us.

"She wanted to learn and I explained to her." She repeated before walking away, making me frown.

"Opps! Someone is really angry. Anyway, we are having a party and you need to be there. You missed many, but tomorrow onwards there are holidays. I will not accept a no." Sailu said, tugging my hand with a pouting face.

"But..." I started to say and she immediately kept a pleading face.

"Fine! I will ask Riddhi and we both will be there, but just message me the address." I said smiling to which she smiled lightly.

"Hey!" I said walking inside the flat to see some sounds coming from the kitchen.

"Why are you doing that work? Today is my turn, right? You are already doing Sunday extra for being it odd." I asked, smiling before moving her hair properly.

"Well, I don't want to make you do all the work and not give you time to study right?" she asked back with an anger tone.

"She always talks such stupid stuff. We shouldn't take any care of it." I said smiling, but she threw a glare at me before throwing the plate into the sink.

"So, I have to bear for another one and half year? I am fed up with her taunts for the past six months and now you are hearing her words and behaving like it doesn't matter, and they are true." She said and I can see tears forming in her eyes.

"I am just leaving them to not have any problems. They are just jovial type and takes digs at everyone." I said shaking my head.

"I am not everyone." She said, rubbing her forehead.

"Fine! I will talk to them and make them stop all these. Now, will you come with me for party. We don't have any work today too. Our moods will get better." I said, pleading her, to which she frowned but slowly nodded.