Chapter 4

*Shiv Pov*

I glanced to my left to see that she is finally sleeping and will not be able to cry anymore. Feeling a little tired, I parked the car near a highway rest place.

After a few minutes I again stared at her to see her flushed face with all the crying. How everything turned so wrong?

Both just asked us to forget someone we love and even expect us to do it just because they had some problem with each other. And both the mothers just asked us what their husbands did.

"Did we reach?" she slowly mumbled before opening her eyes.

"No! I felt a little bit tired, so stopped for some time." I replied and turned in my seat to be able to look at her without turning my head.

"You have been driving for so long. And I just fell asleep." She mumbled, shaking her head and turned towards me completely.

"I am enjoying it. Do not worry about this." I said, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Are you hungry? Shall I bring some food for us while you rest?" she asked, glancing at the food court.

"Ok! Will you be careful?" I asked back and she nodded before getting down from the car but immediately returned.

"I didn't bring my purse." She mumbled, staring at her hands where only her mobile is there.

"Here!" I said forwarding some money and she took it before walking away.

It is a good thing that I brought all the pocket money I had and some important things along with the money for the air tickets. We have to do something after reaching there for sure.

"So, did you know about the fight between our fathers?" she suddenly asked after we finished our food.

"Yes! But I don't know what is the reason for it." I replied and she stared at me with shock but nodded.

"My Dad told me just today." She mumbled and looked away from me.

"What is the reason?" I asked her frowning.

"He said... he said that Uncle came near him to prepare some face accounts and hand them over to him." She reluctantly replied and I sat there in shock.

"Maybe there was some misunderstanding between them." She added and I slowly nodded.

"Yes! Let's just forget and think that we are leaving houses for studying. They will cool down and call us in no time. We didn't do any crime." I said, assuring her which I believe, but she just slowly nodded.

"Let's go to the wash area and start travelling." I said, getting down along with her and in no time we started our journey.

"Did you get the tickets?" she asked when I reached near the place where she is standing with our entire luggage.

"Yes! There is an immediate flight with tickets available for our luck." I replied and she sighed in relief before we started walking towards the luggage counter.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked after settling down inside the plane and she was just looking outside the window.

"It is just that... we will be all alone until they accept us. Are we doing a right thing by staying at a place without marriage?" she suddenly asked turning towards me.

I placed my hand over cheek after a few seconds and mumbled, "Even I wish to marry you, but we still are not settled and I know we want our parents to be present. We are alone, but we are alone together right? I will be there for you and you just be there for me."