Usoppp

Yohohohoho my first ever usopp story....ahahhhaa..yes this'll be like an arlong park kinda thingie...leave me alone..(not really)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your eyes scanned across the desolate town, nobody saying a word as the fishmen filed passed you without detection of your presence.

You held your breath as they passed by, hoping and praying they wouldn't search anywhere else.

The fishman all went their separate ways, and you decided you'd do so yourself.

You ran through the eery town, hopeful to find one person of the crew to help lead you back. But you found not one.

You sighed and looked around, skimming across the oceans horizon to find a small look of a ship sailing across.

You squinted, not needing to look long before hearing the frightened screeches of Usopp.

You smiled and chuckled, following the ship down before it came closer into view.

"Usopp!"
"Y-y/n is that you!? We thought you were dead!"
"No, I'm very well alive!"

You let out a small giggle as you jumped onto the deck, noticing the tied up Zoro.

"What happened now?"
"You don't need to worry about it, what we need to worry about is getting out of this place!"

You crossed your arms and shrugged, oh well at least you tried to save Nami.

You guessed, since you knew of her tendencies, she was probably going to try and cash you all in for some money.

You knew someone she was close with, her story seeping out until you had heard enough.

Then again it would've only been a matter of time before she would've done something like this in the first place; she was a thief after all.

You wondered why Luffy even gave her a spot in the crew, but you didn't want to upset him.

The last time someone upset him they were one thousand leagues under the sea, and they didn't show back up for a long while.

You weren't one to judge however, you just were a bit strenuous about your captains choices.

You looked over at Usopp who had been staring at you the whole time you were lost in your head, a small tinge of pink coming across his cheeks.

You smiled slightly and sighed, leaning against the side of the ship.

"Where are we headed for?"

"I..don't know.."

You sigh and push off from the ship, making your way over to Usopp; who seemed more jittery than usual.

"What's wrong Usopp?"
"What!? Oh..nothing.."

You stood beside him, looking out across the vast ocean.

"Its pretty.."
"Y-yeah.."

He cleared his throat and furrowed his brows.

"I mean..yes it is quite beautiful isn't it.."
"Mhm..what does it remind you of? I like to think about how it lulls me to sleep when I'm up at night.."

You looked down into the salty blue water, your reflection smiling back up at you as the ships movements distorted your smiling figure.

"Remind me of?...W-well it reminds me of a lot of things.."
"Like what?"

You turned back and crossed your arms across your chest as you looked at him with your head tilted to the side.

"It..it reminds me of..uh..how your eyes are "