Jerseys and Pitching

Start from the beginning

"Oh hello Fae! Why are you here?" Dionysus asks.

"I have the jerseys for tomorrow." I answer and he lets me into their dorm.

"Apollo! Uncle! Our jerseys are here!" Dionysus yells and Apollo comes running down the steps and Hades is behind him.

"Hey Fae!" Apollo greets and we hug each other.

"Hey Apollodoof! I have your guys' jerseys." I say and he punches me in the shoulder.

"What's your last name?" I ask Apollo.

"Agana Belea." He answers and I search for his last name.

"Ah! Agana Belea and your jersey number is 27." I give Apollo his jersey and move onto Hades.

"Hades, what's your last name?" I ask him and look for his jersey.

"Aidoneus. And stay away from me. I have bad luck and it will bring misery to you." He says and backs away from me.

"Hades, I'm already miserable enough. I'll be fine." I grab his wrist and bring him next to my side.

"Here. Aidoneus and your number is 66." I give Hades his jersey and he walks away.

"Dionysus, what's your last name?" I ask Dionysus who was staring at my butt. I snap my fingers and he keeps on staring. I slap him and get him to focus.

"What?" He asks me.

"Never knew that you were such a pervert. What's your last name?" I ask him.

"Thyrsos. And you can't tell a guy what they can and can't look at!" He jokes and I slap him again.

"Uh yes I can." I look for his jersey and he watches me look for it. 

"Thyrsos and your number is 71." I give him his jersey. I leave the dorm and wave goodbye and go to the Totsuka's dorm. I knock on the door and Takeru answers.

"Hey, Dark Fairy. What brings you here?" He asks me.

"I have your guys' jerseys for tomorrow." I answer and he lets me into their dorm. I see the little rabbit from when I first got to the academy hopping around.

"Bunny!" I say and drop the jerseys on their dining rom table and grab the rabbit and hug it.

"Oh my Irene! You're so fluffy!" I say cuddling it.

"Can I have, Usamaro?" I turn around and see Tsukito.

"Fine! But he's so fluffy!" I say and give him to Tsukito.

"Can we have our jerseys?" Takeru asks.

"Sure. Who wants the number 25 or 80?" I ask and Tsukito takes the number 80 jersey and Takeru takes the number 25 jersey. I leave and go to the Norse gods dorm. I knock on the door and Balder answers.

"Hey Balder! Can I come in? I have your guys' jerseys." I say.

"Of course, Mrs. Laevatein." Balder says and I roll my eyes. I walk in and Loki looks at me.

"Fairy!"  Loki bombards me and hugs me.

"Hey! Do you want your jersey?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Laevatein and your jersey number is 15." I give him his jersey and he stands next to me and watches me look for jerseys.

"Balder, what's your last name?" I ask him.

"How do you not know it?" he asks me.

"Because at the entrance ceremony I spent it in the nurse's office." I answer.