toilet paper hanging from my head

Start from the beginning

"You what?" He asked again.

"I hide inside a container," I mumbled. I didn't dare to look at him in the face.

"You're kidding, right?" I could tell by the sound of his tone, he was actually enjoying the scene before him.

"Please, don't make me repeat it." My voice cracked without daring to make eye contact . I walked towards him wishing it to be all over, get to my house and rub the whole bottle of soap on me.

He stopped me pushing me away slightly, "You're not going to ride my bike full of shit." I finally looked up to Aiden. It was so subtle but I could see something changed in Aiden's stormy grey eyes. It was like a bolt of enlightenment had struck. He had this mischievous look upon his face.

"What? What am I supposed to do? I can't do anything." I retaliated, "Or give me your phone and I'll call an Uber."

At that precise moment, Aiden's phone began to ring, he picked up the call, "I found her," he said. "Yeah, she's fine. Don't worry about it. I got it." He turned to me and passed me the phone.

I took his phone in my hands, there was Gwen's voice in the other line.

"Carrisa?! Carrisa?!" She sounded beyond worried.

"Gwen?" I asked as I heard her sigh.

"Oh, thank god!" She said as she breathed out, "Are you okay?! Where are you?! I've calling you like crazy in your phone! What the heck happened? Why weren't you riding with Aiden! Carrisa, I was so fucking worried!"

"It's okay, Gwen," I felt the anger flying again, it wasn't really her fault after all. It was no one's fault. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I hung up, I didn't want to see her at least until tomorrow. I had no energy left to deal with Gwen, and explain what had happened.

I gave Aiden his phone back. I stood There like an idiot as he placed it back in his jacket's pocket. I waited for his 'I am kidding, get on,' but it never came. He got off his bike and walked towards me.

"Look, you could call an uber, but you'll probably have to wait minimum an hour to get one. And I wanna get home."  Aiden displayed again his indifferent facade. He looked extremely annoyed.

"I can wait here."

"And you think he'll let you in looking and smelling like that?" He began. "He'll probably cancel as soon as he sees you. If you want to get home, you better get rid of those clothes."

My eyes widen as I realized what he was asking, "I-I can't. I-I don't have any spare clothes!" I asked really stressed out. He made it sound so easy. I frowned at him, desperate for an answer.

"So what you rather me or the uber watch your princessy undies?" His grin only grew bigger. "I'll turn around," He said as he rose his hands slightly into the air.

"So if I go with you I'll take at least a fifty minute ride naked?"

Aiden rolled his eyes, he seemed to lose his temper. He threw his jean jacket at me. I caught it by surprise. "Bring that back to me clean." I looked at his jacket. It was big enough to cover me up.

"Please, be nice, Aiden. Don't look."

"Don't be conceited." He chuckled darkly, "I'm not into prudes."

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I walked as further I could from him. I turned back to make sure he was not looking and proceed to lift my shirt.

I whipped away the trash stains upon my body with the fabric and quickly took my jeans off.

I keep looking back, afraid Aiden would turn around. I put on his jacket and left the clothes on the floor, I didn't care what would happen to my recent outfit. Even if I washed it, I didn't think I could ever wear it again.

"I'm not a prude," I said as I walked back to him and tried to figure out how to get on his bike.

"You sure don't look like one right now," He mumbled, as he pulled me by the arm right into the seat of the bike. He was super close in my personal area again.

Before I could protest further, he started his motorbike. He had a faded slyly smile set across his face and I could feel my ears heating up. His motorbike roared, embarrassingly I grabbed a hold of Aiden's torso scared of falling off. It felt like an eternity to get to my house. I was not able to admire the landscape since we were going so fast. I spent the whole ride with my eyes closed hoping to god I didn't die.

"Can we go slower?" I begged.

My face was glued on Aiden's back, low enough that I couldn't see over his shoulder. The smell of the jacket was comforting, it was nice to smell something that didn't smell like trash. I looked up, his black hair was being blown away by the wind. From this point, he didn't seem so tough, although his tattoos added that 'badass' touch, his feature from up close were cute. He had a button nose and freckles smeared across his face. It felt wrong relating Aiden with the word cute, still his whole face structure was.

Maybe if Aiden wasn't angry all the time, I could call him cute without feeling weird. I couldn't say I was not intrigued by him, because honestly I was. The question of the tattoo still roamed my mind. His stormy grey eyes were set at the road, I felt uneasy and embarrassed, he was probably trying to hold his breath since I smelled so bad.

"Am I the first boy to ever see you like this?" He shouted.

"What?" I couldn't make out what he said. "I can't hear you and I don't want any bugs flying into my mouth!" I shouted as loud as I could. I could faintly make up the sound of his laugh.

We stopped in a red light, he turned to me with a grin as he said; "I said, am I the first boy you undress for?"

He was looking straight into my eyes when he said that, which made me freeze. His whole question was just straight up mean, and in his face you could see how much he enjoyed it. 

"It's green," I limit myself to say. He chuckled and turned away.

In around 30 minutes, we were close to arriving to my house. So, I couldn't let my parents see me like this. "I live a couple of houses away, but could you please not drop me in front of my house and turn off your lights?"

He didn't say a word, for the first time he did as I asked me for. He stopped and parked his bike a few steps away from my house. I tried to make him stay as far as possible from the light. For some reason he seemed pissed and I couldn't really tell why. I planned going inside my house through the backdoor that conducted to my yard.

"Thank you," I said even though I didn't mean it completely. He had found me when I was all lost and no one was around. So, I did half meant it.

His reaction surprised me. He portrayed this face of pure disgust, "God, you're really annoying." He said right before he started his bike and drove away.