my mom wanted me to go back to school but I refused. I don't want to go to a place where people question me acting like they care for me or my loss. she also asked if she wanted me to stay home. I told her no, I would like to be alone. she gave me a small smile and walked out the door.

I locked it and ran upstairs. I take out so black skinny jeans with some white converse. I put on a white t-shirt and throw a jacket over it. I'm leaving. not running away but I'm going to the house where me and Niall were. I left my mom a note for her to read when she comes back....

Mom, it's me. no I was not kidnapped. I decided that leaving would be better for me. and don't try looking for me because I turn 18 in a week so I will be considered a young adult so I have a right to leave. I'm taking my car, ~ Love Ada. xx

I go back upstairs and take out my bag. I start putting my things in it. I find a picture of me Ira and Mason. I rip it and throw it away.

as I'm heading down with all my things and bags I hear a car door close. I put my bags down in the kitchen and look out the window. it's Mason.

I don't want to open the door, but then how am I suppose to leave. before he comes to knock I open the door with my bags and head to my car.

Mason- Ada.

I don't turn around,

Mason- Ada, what the hell happened to you?

Me- nothing i have to go.

Mason- where are you going you just got here?

Me- can you please stop asking questions, yeah I know we were like brother and sister but things changed, I've changed.

Mason- no that prick Niall changed you.

I walk up to him, being face to face.

Me- if you ever call him anything again you will never see another day. got that?

Mason- why are you defending him?

Me- because you don't know what happened so that gives you no right to call him anything.

Mason- wow Ada, you changed.

Me- same goes to you.

I push him out of my way and get the rest of my bags. I head upstairs and get my things out the bathroom and close the door to my room. I head down stairs turn off the TV. and walk out. I lock the door and take my car keys out.

Mason- Ada,

Me- goodbye Mason.

he looks at me with pleading eyes. I just turn and walk to my car.

I get in and start my car. Mason is still standing there looking at me. i pull out and speed off.

I turn on the radio and head off to the house.

~~~~~

after and hour and a half I finally arrive. there's a car here. I don't think anything of it because i think its Niall's.

I get off and walk up to the door, its unlocked. that's odd I thought it would be locked. I walk in and head upstairs, its still the way we left it.. I feel tears slid down my cold cheeks. I turn and walk back down stairs.

 as I'm walking I hear a noise, as if someone was moving something..... what the..

I run down to see a tall figure, dark curly hair, skinny, tight black skinny jeans. he turns around. he has green eyes, and tattoos.

Him- oh I'm sorry I was looking for Niall.

Me- isn't everyone...

Him- what... oh I'm Harry, Harry Styles.

Me- oh your him.

Harry- what?

Me- I'm Ada.

Harry- oh yeah, your the one Niall was talking about... so where's Niall?

I feel a lump in my throat. my eyes get watery, I guess he notices because his facial expression changes.

Harry- I'm sorry I didn't know.

Me- how do you know?

Harry- its not hard to tell, but um do you live here?

Me- no this is where me and Niall stayed.

Harry- oh,

Me- yeah but I'm staying here now why?

Harry- I was wondering who Niall was going to leave this house to..

Me- do you have a place to stay?

Harry- yes, my car.

I looked at him for a while I thought he was joking. he wasn't

Me- well you could stay here if you want.

Harry- no I don't want to bother you,

Me- no, I'm sure Niall would have wanted you to stay....

I give him a sweet smile and head to my car. I take out my bags and I see Harry's right behind me.

Harry- let me help you with that.

Me- thank you.

as I'm walking behind him I feel as if someone is watching us. I turn to see no one, just trees.

Harry- you coming?

I nod my head.

~~~~~

A/N omg I'm so sorry that it took me forever. I'm busy I have finals and its having me thinking like crazy. I'm thinking about updating again today... don't know what do you guys think? xx