Chapter Eighteen -So This Is War?

Your POV:

The next morning I woke up, Mark just finished getting dressed. I was too depressed to change so I just got up and out of bed. I followed him down the stairs and suddenly, the lights all went out. He looked over at me and I began to tremble. My dad walks into the room. "Hey hun, remember me? The man you betrayed?" With that I griped onto Mark's arm. "By the way," He continued. "I like this one better then this Mark shit." Dark then walked out and stood strong next to my father. He grinned and then continued to speak. "How could you just leave your child like that?" He laughed as Jeremiah came out and stood on the other side of my father, as strong as his father. A single tear slipped down my face as I screamed, "What the hell do you want from me?" They all laughed. "Well that's easy," Dark said. "Revenge," Jeremiah finished. Mark and I looked at each other, confused as hell. That's when my father stepped up and grabbed my shoulders. "War," He whispered as he pushed me to the ground. With that Jeremiah shattered the mirror on the wall and grabbed the sharpest and biggest piece that hit the floor. He ran up to me and held the glass to my throat and took me to the corner. "Mark still your hero or have you learned yet?" He whispered into my ear as he forced me to watch my father and Dark beat him to the ground. He doesn't have a chance. I began to cry. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Both of them turned and looked at me. "Under one condition," My father said. Dark stepped up and said, "You become one of us." I  cried harder as I looked at Mark. "Don't do it babe," He said. "I love you." "I'm sorry, Mark," I whispered. "Okay," I said. "I'll be one of you." At that  Jeremiah shoved me into the corner. The three of them circled around me, holding knifes above me, getting ready to kill me off.

Mark's POV:

I know what I have to do now. I just know that this would make sure (f/n) would be safe but she may not like the outcome of what may happen. It doesn't matter. Anything is better than to see her die. I raised my hand up to the three ghostly figures surrounding the woman I love and spoke in Latin, "Usura potestate nostra. Peto ut venias ad eum locum. Et stabit in loco ejus. Inside anima mea, ubi est. Etsi lux in morte." The knifes hit the floor in front of (f/n). They began to twitch out as they slowly turned into black mist and fell into my hand and got sucked inside of my hand. with that I blacked out.

Your POV:

"Mark?" I said. "MARK!" I ran by his side and placed him on the couch. I put a cold rag on his forehead and quickly called Susie. "Hello?" She said. "I NEED YOU!" After a few minutes she was here. I explained what happened and I sat down on the floor next to where Mark was laying. "What did he say when he blurted Latin?" Susie asked. " Usura potestate nostra. Peto ut venias ad eum locum. Et stabit in loco ejus. Inside anima mea, ubi est. Etsi lux in morte." I replied honestly. "Oh dear god," She whispered. "What?" I asked shaking. "Sweetie," She said softly. "He just said, Using our power. I ask that you come to that place. And stand in his place. Inside my soul, where it exists. Although light in death, in Latin." "What?" I asked as tears began to stream down my face. "He might not make it," Susie said softly rubbing my back.