Chapter Five - Behind Blue Eyes

Mark's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see Taylor was knocked out and Dark, Jeremiah, and Wilford all looked scared. I turned my head slightly to see Suzy and Arin. Suzy was holding a bat and Arin had a pan. Arin was closer to Taylor so I am guessing Arin hit her. Suzy turned and saw me. She ran up to me  and knelled down in front of me. One hand on my cheek and the other one checking my heart pulse. Her eyes wondered around looking for any wounds. "Are you okay?" She asked me quietly. "Yeah, I'm fine," I answered as she helped me up. "Stay out of this fight buddy," Suzy said. "We will handle it." Arin turns and looks at me. He throws a gun to me. "Use this if they come up to you while we are occupied," He demanded. I nodded as Suzy took a swing at Wilford's legs, causing him to fall to the ground. Arin then knocked him out with the pan as Suzy swung at Dark and Arin knocked out Jeremiah. Once Suzy knocked out Dark. They quickly tied everyone but Taylor up to the random pole in the middle of the room. Arin then quickly carried Taylor over to the bed in the room and handed Suzy holy water and a cross. Suzy looked at me. "Hold this for a second," She said as she handed me the cross. She poured holy water all over Taylor's body as Taylor screeched loudly. Suzy quickly snatched the cross from my hands and held it out towards Taylor's body. "Forget the story you where trying to tell, return your body back to Hell," Suzy and Arin said at the same time. Suddenly black fog began to fly out of Taylor's mouth and disappeared. Suddenly Taylor began to cry. "Dad please," She screamed out. "Leave me alone!" Suzy pulled Taylor into a hug. "It's alright," Suzy whispered to Taylor. "Lets take you home." The cops arrived and took Dark, Jeremiah, and Wilford out and wished us a safe trip home. Arin picked up Taylor and Suzy and I followed them out to the train outside. "What was that?" I asked Suzy. "Well Mark," She replied. " She was hiding a demon behind her blue eyes." We got onto the train as it went full speed down this cave.

Your POV

I took a drink of warm tea Danny made me. Danny looked down into my cup to see the tea was almost gone. "You really liked that tea," He stated. I giggled. "Yeah it was really good," I said. Danny smiled. "That's not the only thing I can give you that you'll like tonight," I gave him a confused look as he walked over to the front door and opened it. Mark walked in which forced me to run up to him. We kissed until we where out of breath then pulled away. Mark rested his forehead on mine. "Suzy and Arin are waiting for you outside Danny," Mark said. "Thanks for the help." Danny walked out and Mark closed and locked the door behind him. We kissed all the way to the bed in our bedroom. "I love you so much," Mark whispered to me. "I love you too," I replied. We continued our kiss fight as we fell into the bed.