Chapter Seventeen - She's Gone Mad

Your POV:

Andy and Mark took me home after I lost the baby. It was late so they thought it would be best to let me go to the bedroom and get some sleep. With that, they took me upstairs. Andy and Mark then went downstairs to talk or whatever it is that they wanted to do. I curled up on my side of the bed. Everything is so much colder, so much darker, so much lonelier. I began to silently weep into my pillow. I'm so weak. Suddenly after ten minutes of being trapped in my room, I heard something. Laughter almost. "Go away," I whispered with my eyes closed. Suddenly I heard, "Getting rid of me is not as easy as you think!" I jump up. I quickly grab the pistol out from under the bed. "Who's there?" I ask. "You can't shoot me now, sweetheart," I got in response. "I said, who's there?" I asked a little angered. With that, I saw three faces that I know I knew. "GO AWAY!" I screamed as I fell to the floor and cried.

Mark's POV:

Andy and I jumped to the sound of screaming and a loud thunk. I quickly ran upstairs to see (f/n) on the floor, a gun near the place she fell. "What the hell?" I asked. "What happened?" I picked up the gun and put it away. I heard mumbling. "What?" I asked. "They are here, Mark." "Babe," I started. "Nobody's here." "MARK I SAW THEM!" She screamed. I helped her off the floor. "It's okay babe," I started. "They wont come back. With that I laid her in bed and played with her hair until she finally closed her eyes and fell asleep. I got up and went back down stairs with Andy. "Is everything alright?" He asked. "I'm afraid shes officially gone mad," I said.