Good looking sex God

I woke up the next morning with a heavy heart. My eyes continued to stay shut as I desperately tried to shun the events of last night. I couldn’t even remember most of it. I just knew that I’d finally told him what I felt. I’d sacrificed my own happiness for his. Then it was suddenly like my whole world had started shaking and I don’t remember anything after that.

I breathed in a familiar scent and opened my eyes to see my bed sheets. I got up slowly and saw that I was in my own room.

Colton had probably brought me back here afterwards. Maybe I’d passed out, and he didn’t want to leave me at his house without anyone to take care of me; so he bought me back to the room he was meant to be staying in?

No, that couldn’t be it. That would mean that he actually had to care about me. I felt the gripping pain in my heart and tried to ignore it as I got up. After walking slowly to the bathroom, I grappled with the doorknob before getting in to take a shower, leaving my uninspected clothes on the floor. I wondered where Colton was, but couldn’t bring myself to call him. Sighing, I let my fingers roam across my stomach, before pulling them away quickly; realizing that I’d violated our no shower rule. Oh well, I hadn’t felt anything so it’s not like I did anything wrong. I mean after what I did for Colton last night, I deserved a fucking shower at the very least.

I got out and rubbed a towel over my body mindlessly before walking into the closet. Shit. It was all girls’ clothes. Sighing, I walked back out and wrapped the towel around my waist again. I figured I should at least cover my ‘manhood’ since I was in my parent’s house; and I didn’t want my dad to bust in on who he thought was Colton, in his daughter’s room, butt naked. The towel fit snugly around my waist and felt odd, but I didn’t pay any attention to it as I dialled Colton’s number. I had no choice but to ask him to bring some clothes over.

“Hailey?” Colton’s voice was groggy and sounded a lot deeper.

“Jesus Christ Colton, don’t ever answer the phone in the mornings. My voice sounds like a man’s in the morning,” I grumbled, highly embarrassed by the fact that my ‘morning voice’ was so deep. I’d never noticed it before, but then again, who takes the time to sit there and listen to the octave that their morning voice rested on?

“Your voice sounds higher,” Colton mumbled. I frowned as I denied what he was saying. My voice sounded normal.

“Look, can you just bring me some clothes over?” I asked, glad that neither of us had mentioned my confession last night. I was sure that it hadn’t jumped to his mind yet because he’d just woken up, but I had no choice. I couldn’t exactly drive to his house in a towel.

“Why’d you need clothes? Where are you? Why am I in my room?” Colton moaned, as I heard him getting off his bed and pad around his room.

“You dropped me off here last night, didn’t you? Wait… why are you in your room?” I asked. I thought he’d brought me here so that he could make sure I was ok? I didn’t think he’d go back to his own room. That made me no sense, it would just be awkward if his parents saw a girl in his bed.

“Holy fuck…” Colton’s voice was quietened by his awe. “Tell me I’m dreaming!” Colton whispered.

“Are you high or something?” I asked, lying back down on the bed. I missed this bed. It hugged all of my curves and made me feel so comfortable.

“Hailey… Hailey go look in the mirror and tell me what you see!” Colton whispered. I scoffed.

“What do you want me to say? A good looking sex God going by the name of Colton Hudson?” I sneered. That boy was so full of himself. I can’t believe he was trying to make me to check him out.

“Hails just look in the mirror!” Colton pleaded. Using that name alone was enough to make me agree to strut into my parent’s room naked, whilst I harboured Colton’s body, if he so requested. It was crazy how much power he had over me by using a simple name.

I got up quickly and followed his instructions, before glancing at myself in the mirror. The phone dropped out of my hand.

I was glancing at myself in the mirror.

Ok I'm sorry that this is slightly shorter than my usual chapters, but it's obviously one of the most important chapters; and I don't like to mess with the length of imporant chapters cause the ending is crucial. 

New chapter in three days :) xx