Emergency wank session

Colton managed to drag me away from the football hooligans, sticking close to my side as we walked through the hallways. Throughout the whole day, people continued to stare at us in shock. Was it really that surprising to see Colton with me?

“So Colton, we heard the old you returned – with Hailey in tow. I’m glad, you know. You were beginning to bore us,” A whore from our year murmured as she pressed her back up against my locker. I narrowed my eyes.

“Move out of the way slut,” I snapped, shoving her off my locker before opening it to get out my books.

“Alright, no need to manhandle me,” she whined, before joining her posse of fake bitches.

Colton came out of the bathroom that I’d been waiting near, before being harassed by Jason. I smirked as I watched Colton shifting uncomfortably whilst Jason licked his lips, staring at his… my… boobs.

I only developed a problem with the scenario when Jason’s hands reached out to grab said boobs.

“Hands off, pervert,” I snapped, shoving Jason against the wall.

“Sorry, man, didn’t know she was yours,” Jason responded, clearly aware that he shouldn’t pick a fight with the football quarterback. I smirked.

“I’m not his. He has a girlfriend!” Colton interjected. I glowered at Colton, before turning to look at Jason again, who shrunk away from us before sprinting down the hallway to avoid a fight.

“Colton!” I heard an annoying, shrill voice call. I whipped around to see Hell’s own description of a devil standing a few feet away, smiling at me as if butter wouldn’t melt. “How are you babe? You didn’t reply to me all day yesterday!” Marissa reminded as she headed towards me.

Yeah, I know. I was ignoring your ugly ass. I thought to myself.

“How… how are you?” I choked out, seeing the death glare that Colton was sending me. Marissa smiled and leaned in to kiss me, before I shoved her away hastily. What the fuck did she think she was doing?

“What are you doing?” I asked, staring at her with wide eyes. I wasn’t about to have my first lesbian kiss. Colton stood next to me, his mouth hanging open.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Marissa asked, her sugary sweet voice too high to listen to comfortably.

“Nothing, nothing’s wrong,” Colton interjected. Marissa turned to look at him and frowned.

“This is a private conversation, Hailey,” Marissa informed Colton. I smirked as I watched Colton realize that he was still in my body. Marissa turned back to me. “I heard that you two left school together yesterday? Then you ignore my calls, and today you come to school together? Please tell me you didn’t spend the night with each other?” Marissa pleaded. I stared at her, not knowing what to say.

She took a deep breath, taking my silence as an answer to her question.

“Oh my God, Colton, how could you?!” she asked, banging her fist against my chest angrily before running away with tears brimming in her eyes. What a drama queen.

“What the fuck, Hailey?!” Colton snapped, shoving me against the wall.

“You can’t expect me to run your relationship for you!” I defended.

“You wouldn’t have to if you didn’t do this to us in the first place! Would it have been so hard for you to just tell her nothing happened?!”